Flip PAC for sale

larryqp

Full-time RVer
flip pac closed.jpgFlip Pac1.jpgFlip Pac with fly.jpg
FLIP PAC HAS BEEN SOLD. Sorry folks for the delay in updating...I knew I had missed one ��

I have a Flip PAC for sale that fits a Ford Ranger XLT 6' bed. It's in great condition except for a small mildew problem from putting it away wet once. The mildew was meticulously cleaned and now it is just stained and there is no odor. It only affected a small corner of the mattress and tent canopy. It has two sliding windows in the shell and two interior 12 volt lights. Also has the factory rain fly that was modified with two custom clear marine vinyl windows, these add lots of light to the interior with the fly on. Pics available. Currently in Little Rock, Arkansas until 4/1 then Texas Hill Country until 4/21/16. Price $2000.The top of my Ford ranger's truck bed is 74.5" x 61", the flip pac dimensions where it meets the truck is 74.5" x 63" with a 5 " wide rail. It is bolted on with 4 bolts thru the truck.

Last edited:

Kord

Hello, not too sure about the design on flip-pacs. Would this fit a 2016 Toyota Tacoma access cab? Currently based out of San Francisco, but would be willing to drive out to TX.

larryqp

Full-time RVer
Hello, not too sure about the design on flip-pacs. Would this fit a 2016 Toyota Tacoma access cab? Currently based out of San Francisco, but would be willing to drive out to TX.

I can't say whether it will fit a Tacoma, but here are the dimensions. The bottom of the Flip-pac where it meets the rail of the truck is 74.5 " long x 63" wide. The rail of the Flip pac is 5" wide, and it fits flush on the inside on my ranger, but is a bit wider on the outside. I suspect to give a little wiggle room for a truck bed that might be a couple of inches wider than the ranger.
The Ranger truck bed where it meets the Flip Pac is 74.5" long x 61" wide.

Hope this helps

Kord

I can say for certain that the length is the same for my truck bed. Is there a way I can get into contact with you? It would be great to see some photos or speak over the phone about this camper shell. Phone:480-338-8378 mail: geordialm at gmail - it won't let me copy paste my email on here.

Eric_CO

This will fit my truck and I am interested in buying it. I live in the mountains near Denver and wonder if you'd be willing to meet somewhere between Texas hill country and where I live. Possibly Amarillo? If you can do that I would be willing to pay a deposit until we meet to complete the sale/transfer.

Happykamper

Explorer
They sold it supposedly , they sent me a message saying they had a deposit and the deal was done. Evidently they forgot to update this to sold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk