For Sale: Oztent RV4 with accessories

dufferman

SOLD! I am selling my Oztent RV4 with the following accessories - Standard side panels (2), Fly, Floor Saver (as well as poles and stakes and guy lines). The tent, fly and floor saver have been used approximately 5 times and are in excellent condition. The standard side panels have been used once. It is an excellent tent but I am downsizing for backpacking and you definitely can't backpack with an RV4. It comfortably fits two cots and all our equipment, or 3 adults on sleeping pads with a lot of room. I have always used the fly and have never experienced condensation problems (camping from March through October in Maryland, Pennsylvania and Virginia area).

If bought new, total price is approximately $1,400. I am asking $800+ shipping. I am located in Bel Air, Maryland. Please PM with any questions. Additional photos are available upon request.

Thank you for looking. SOLD!

OzBCMSR.jpg oz int_cots.jpg

Last edited:

Naptown

Observer
This item has been sold. I stopped by and picked it up last night. Dufferman had everything ready to go and in all the original packaging and made for an easy transaction. He gets a thumbs up from me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk