Free Alu-cab Gen 2 RTT and 270 deg Shadow Awning

pete.s

Hi all,

Similar situation to this post. I got this tent and awning installed back in 2017 and have had some great adventures with it. Alas, I need to use my Tacoma for other things and am looking for a new home for it. I must remove the tent in the next month, so I'm pricing it at the low, low price of FREE.
  • Condition: Good/Fair
  • Everything works properly
  • There is some rust on the end of the tent struts
  • There is a dent in the awning where I backed into a tree. Still works fine.
  • It has the same 'moisture wicking' problem that all these Alu-Cab tents have. I haven't been able to park it covered, so moisture gets in and I've had to periodically dry and clean the tent.
  • I've removed the original flooring and installed a removable tile floor for easy cleaning.
  • Replaced the rubber gasket to improve the seal (some moisture still gets in, though)
  • It has bluetooth power outlets for phone charging, and reading lights
  • Comes with a ladder
  • I'm keeping the rack the tent sits on, so you'll need one of those, but there's a rack on top of the tent that's included
I'm in the Burien area. I'd prefer you to pick up the tent at my place, but can drive to you if you're close if you don't have the means of installing it or hauling it away easily. Send me a DM if you're interested.

Attachments

• IMG_1312.jpeg
    IMG_1312.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1316.jpeg
    IMG_1316.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1321 (1).jpeg
    IMG_1321 (1).jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 4

tplane2

Wow, incredible. IF AlwaysEntropy backs out for some reason, I'd love to have it and can meet you with a trailer for easy loading.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3