SOLD 2020 Nissan Armada 4x4 with $10k+ in tasteful mods for $25k - Dallas TX

e61outside

This truck has been one of my favorites - and I've owned many killer vehicles. It's priced around AVG retail for a totally stock 2020 4x4 SL, yet comes with all the hard work and $$$ already there! It's priced to get it off the books and make room for a new vehicle.

It has a modest lift that avoids the potential damage and poor performance associated with lifting IFS/IRS vehicles too far (ruined CVs, poor alignment and tire wear, no flex/droop, etc..)—more pics from the most recent detail in the Google link below.

Here are the details...
2020 Nissan Armada SL 4x4 90k miles. Full synthetics for every service. Excellent mechanical condition.
* 5 Method 305 Wheels
* 5 Yokahama Geolander X-AT 295/70/18 ~34"
* K&N Air Filter
* Magnaflow Exhaust
* Iron Man Foam Cell Pro Shocks/Struts
* Lovells Front/Rear Springs (Standard Height, Heavy Duty) provide a 1-2 inch lift over USA factory ride height, making for a highly reliable and easy-to-align suspension and driveline.
* Dirt King UCAs
* Frontrunner Rack
* Redarc Tow Pro brake controller
* Full JL Audio system: JL Audio separates in front and rear, dual 8" JL Audio sub, six-channel JL Audio amp with remote bass knob (Over $5k invested)
* Unavi Carplay/Android Auto integration: The Unavi is the closest to OEM quality I’ve seen and works flawlessly.
* Boos Bash plates heavy-duty aluminum underbody protection
* Northstar AGM battery

Pics... https://photos.app.goo.gl/t25ywWH9y2tR21Kj6
PXL_20231022_160958720.jpg

PXL_20231022_160925975.jpg
PXL_20231022_161143665.jpg
PXL_20231022_161315449.jpg
PXL_20231022_161010667.jpg
PXL_20231022_161305812.jpg
PXL_20231022_161741296.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: plh

SlowCarFast

Your build thread mentions rear seat delete. Do you still have the rear seat is it long gone? Any other removed/swapped parts that are included? Have transmission/differential/transfer case fluids been replaced and if so at what interval? Thanks!

mntnresq

Bummer. But not surprised. Was just starting to message you to ask some questions, when I saw your update. I am curious, since your build thread kinda died off a couple years ago- did you get any further with the Y62 global updates- Diffs, traction modes, etc? Just curious, as I have been looking to buy a Y62 rig and set it up similar, and would like to potentially pursue the same upgrades from the Patrol.

e61outside

I gave up on the remaining drive-line upgrades once I sorted out the suspension with the Lovells springs and realized it was perfect for my use case, so I couldn't justify doing more than what's on the build list. As built, it had crazy good ground clearance and could easily handle all the trails I am interested in. (Jeep rating mainly in the 2-3 range https://www.jeeptheusa.com/difficulty-ratings.html) That truck has been to Big Bend Ranch twice, BBNP once, Moab, Sedona, and MANY trips to the Ouachitahs and the Texas beaches. It's been an absolute beast - both in capability and reliability. The traction control is surprisingly good and I never missed having a rear locker. It also helps that I had excellent flex and droop with my setup, so the tires were rarely up in the air for long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior