FS - Canopy/Pop-up Scissor Lifters (Australian)

scheefdog

Observer
I have 3 - "Poptop Canopy Lifter Flat Breha 900mm wide 685mm lift height 30kg" scissor lifts for sale that are from Australia. I bought these to use on my custom camper build and decided to go a different direction with the roof mechanism. They work great for a vertical lift and have enough lift power to raise a decent size roof (each lifter is designed for up to 30kg of weight). They are "like new" because I only did a mock-up mount with them. The springs are removable if you wanted to run them with only one spring to reduce the lifting capacity.

Here is the manufactures web link: camec.com/canopy-lifter-flat-breha-900mm-strong.html

I am located in Golden, CO and can ship these because they are not that big (when compressed) or heavy. Looking for $300 or make me an offer.

IMG_9927.jpg
IMG_9928.jpg
IMG_9929.jpg
IMG_9930.jpg
IMG_9477.jpg

Posting this here because I figure it is the most likely to be seen by a "custom" builder who might want these for their project.

4runner811

They look the same. I'm having a hard time finding a distributor in the US. Hopefully someone out there has a few lying around they don't need or want anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL