FS-Eezi Awn T-Top 1600 Roof Top Tent - will be at the Overland Rally in Hollister

SFDiscoII

Thinking of selling the T-top I bought it last your in the hopes it would encourage the wife to camp more. Nope, lost cause I think.

Spent 12 or so nights in the tent, it is great tent set up but overkill for my solo trips.

New they cost $2665 and they are not cheap to ship (If I remember correctly $150)

Looking for $2100 or best offer.

Pick up available at the Hollister Overland Rally.

I have tried to post pictures but get a database error. I will try later or check them out at
http://www.equipt1.com/companies/T-Top Tents/product-eezi-awn/114952-1600-t-top

SFDiscoII

Thanks Ron! I guess I owe you one of cold beverages out of the Engel.

Are you spending the whole weekend? I am going to go down Thursday afternoon to avoid the early morning rush on Friday.

Ronct110

Adventurer
Cold one for sure when your RTT sells. He! He!

By the way, the link you posted talked about a lower room; does your setup come with the lower unit walls or is that sold sep?

I have a client call in the area tomorrow, and will come-in register around 4pm, droff off a Fridge (sold my fridge to an Expo member here attending the Rally), and hang-out for awhile but not too long. Kids have homework and plus need to be in early @ work on Friday. Look for me in the black DII tomorrow.

Then I will be back Sat/Sun on the 110 and wife/kids/plus our family dog; looking forward to the roast pig and meeting others.

C yah!

SFDiscoII

Yes the tent has the lower room. Works great as a changing room or an extra bedroom. One of the best things about the t-top design with or without the sides attaced, is if it is raining you can get under the t-top and remove your rain gear out of the elements and climb up and into bed. No more dripping on the dry sleeping bags.

I will keep an eye out for you. I will also keep an ear out on the 2 M radio for you.

See you soon

Xrunner

Explorer
RTT_1.jpg

RTT_2.jpg

RTT_3.jpg

RTT_4.jpg

SCRover

Adventurer
I, too, can vouch for Leigh (for what it's worth). Stand-up guy and quite fastidious when it comes to his gear.

Have fun at the rally, Leigh. Sorry to be missing it.

SFDiscoII

First two pictures are from the Oregon Discovery Trail. I do not remember exact locations.

Last one is from Moab, UT between Christmas and new year.

skirescue

Tent

Has anyone heard from Leigh? I have P.M.'d a couple of times about the tent and haven't heard back.

Thanks

skirescue

Thanks

Thanks for everything Leigh. I am looking forward to getting it mounted up. Have a good trip to Colorado.:smiley_drive:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven