FS: GFC V2 XL Camper for RAM 2500 6.5 Bed $7500 (SoCal)

driven.to.roam

***This thread has been updated to a For Sale Thread***

FOR SALE: GFC V2 XL Camper

We are officially listing our camper for sale. It will fit a RAM 2500 6.4 tapered bed.

Factory option:
~ Front and Rear Windows
~ Tent doors on both sides
~ Stone Grey Fabric

We are selling it for $7,500 + free install.

Available to pick up in Southern California.

4 x 5-08430.jpg
5 x 4-08097.jpg
16 x 9-08426.jpg
16 x 9-08188.jpg
4 x 5-08430.jpg
4 x 5-08430.jpg5 x 4-08097.jpg16 x 9-08426.jpg16 x 9-08188.jpg

Last edited:

kennyarsen

We are in Southern California. Looking to make a trade for an AT overland Atlas + the difference of the Atlas.

I am in So Cal as well. Possibly interested in purchasing the GFC, if you decide to go that route. Probably easier to purchase a used AT than it would be to find a trade...could be wrong. Either way, contact me if you end up selling the GFC. I am in HB.

driven.to.roam

I am in So Cal as well. Possibly interested in purchasing the GFC, if you decide to go that route. Probably easier to purchase a used AT than it would be to find a trade...could be wrong. Either way, contact me if you end up selling the GFC. I am in HB.

Awesome! I will definitely hit you up.

cycleman4

Adventure seeker
Interested in purchasing your GFC for my Power Wagon. I know your looking for a trade but let me know if it’s available.

ThePartyWagon

AT dealer here, Equipt Expedition Outfitters in Salt Lake City, we have 5 month lead times on any AT model/bed size with any options.

If you're looking for a new AT topper, we most likely have the shortest lead times.

Reach out to sales@equipt1.com for more information or a quote.

Good luck with the sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl