FS: iPhone 3G S and iPhone 3G

IZVERG

Adventurer
So I will be upgrading to the iPhone 4, pre-order is next Tuesday. Wanting to put a feeler out. My wife is, too.

So, I have my 3G S (32GB) and her 3G (8GB). Both have the AppleCare 3-year extended warranty (mine has two years left, hers has one). Both black and in excellent condition. They are also both less than 6 months old, as we had to have them replaced a little while ago under warranty.

Mine comes w/ the OtterBox Commuter case (seen here - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002TRD2EI/ref=oss_product). Asking $375 shipped.

The iPhone 3G has a matte scree protector on it and no case included. Asking $250 shipped.

*Both will not be available to ship UNTIL we receive our new iPhone 4's (June 24th)*

Will get some pics up if there is some serious interest.

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
I hate to be a wet blanket:

Screenshot2010-06-09at31811PM.png

Cambo

Adventurer
Thats a good price considering the 199 price comes at the cost of a new contract and its only an upgrade price. Also, other people buy the Iphones for networks other than AT&T. Good luck!

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
When is the day going to come, when i can run one of these on my Verizon acct :( I take it these aren't hacked are they? :D I've only seen one person with an iphone on a different carrier.

rugbier

Adventurer
Do you mind pressing the ABOUT screen and report back what Firmware / baseband is , i.e OS4 or 5.11.07

and version will tell you if it is 3.1.2 or 3.1.3

Thanks

My interest will be based on that answer

Whatever the latest is. Believe it is 3.1.3 or something like that.

IZVERG

Adventurer
I have a serious interest in my 3G S on another forum, just FYI.

Here are the screen shots from it:
8df3ea74.jpg

d234eefa.jpg

Terrainist

Explorer
Since these are sold, Apple is now selling new 3GS's for $99.

They were last Friday, I was thinking about getting one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach