FT: Growing Family? CVT MT. McKinley RTT (Now MT. Ranier)

k3vlar

Hello Portal,

Id like to put my recently acquired CVT Mt. McKinley RTT (Now Mt. Ranier) up for trade. I was able to find it locally and it was too good a deal to pass up, however it is much too Large for my needs. Looking to trade for a smaller model, but one that retains the overhang over the stairs. Models I am interested in, CVT Mt. Shasta Extended Pioneer, Tepui Autana, Ezei-Awn 1400 XCLUSIVE, ARB Simpson III, Howling Moon Tourer (1.4/1.6) or anything of quality and similar design.

I'm located on Long Island, NY and am willing to travel within reason. Please note, I would like to trade for another tent only, not for sale outright

The tent is in pretty good condition, no real wear from setting up or taking down. The bottom is in good shape, no damage outside normal wear, P.O. even left original plastic wrap on it. I've sample checked some seams in various locations, they were all in great condition. The ladder is a little tight to slide in and out, but is nice and strong (supported 260LB me). Mattress is nice and comfortable, and there are two anti-condensation mats. I do also have the zip on vestibule. Please excuse the pictures, it was a little windy and I didn't guy it out.

ZacSolo

Hey, a fellow long islander!!! Don't have anything to trade, but good luck!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnoViking

Adventurer
I have a Tepui Autana (snow camo) and may be interested. We're a family of four and it was starting to get a bit "cozy" last year. I was contemplating up-sizing in the near future. We're heading down to VA this weekend for a quick blitz trip and it should help me access my needs. I'm just down towards Philly so not too far.

How are you currently mounting your CVT to the BajaRack?

k3vlar

I have a Tepui Autana (snow camo) and may be interested. We're a family of four and it was starting to get a bit "cozy" last year. I was contemplating up-sizing in the near future. We're heading down to VA this weekend for a quick blitz trip and it should help me access my needs. I'm just down towards Philly so not too far.

How are you currently mounting your CVT to the BajaRack?

Thanks for the interest, right now its mounted with the factory hardware. Only four mounts, going to order some more to make sure it really stays on there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven