My Mahindra Scorpio

4396464307_f0bf92b749_b.jpg

4397232588_0d7c6d1b8e_b.jpg

4396463651_af57d59c20_b.jpg

4397229856_7e577a80d9_b.jpg

Mahindra Scorpio Tubo Diesel 2.5 Cdre 2009

mlabbep

Hi Desert Dan.
The earthquake was quite large in the south of our country. Still shaking. There is much destrucion. In Santiago there was a lot of damage.

Thanks

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
Welcome mlabbep! Nice looking Scorpio. I noticed quite a few Mahindra’s driving around in the back ground on news footage over the last couple days. Interesting vehicles. We should be getting those in the states soon.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Cool truck mate. Welcome to the Portal!!! I'm really excited to see one of these trucks in action and to hear first-hand how they hold up from someone who clearly puts the rig through it's paces. Sure looks sweet in full expo kit.

SO...the big Q I think we'd all like to hear is HOW DOES SHE HANDLE on and off/road??? How's the power in the Diesel??? And what kind of milage are you looking at with a full load on???

Cheers

Dave

dox

Great looking rig! My wife's coworker is from Concepcion. Chile has had a big year with the Dakar Rally, lots of earthquakes and a new president.

SO...the big Q I think we'd all like to hear is HOW DOES SHE HANDLE on and off/road??? How's the power in the Diesel??? And what kind of milage are you looking at with a full load on???

Yes yes! I am considering the Mahindra when it finally goes on sale here in the U.S. A full firsthand review of your Scorpio would be very welcome! Comfort, reliability, size, fuel economy, etc. We'd love to hear all about it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal