Beautiful Cruiser, beautiful wife, beautiful landscape. :sombrero:

Any more pics of the Cruiser?

Adventurer
:Wow1: Ah man! Looks like an amazing trip
Fast response with the pics.

Any more? I feel like a little kid... hehehe :wings:

Tribu

Adventurer
looks back. I edited de messsage. Now there are videos...

I have registered for this forum to meet you and learn how to make my cell camper.

hectorcelula2.png

celulahector.png

the outer material coated with polyurea.....

imag0042p.jpg

imag0047m.jpg

Now I'm looking for solutions to fix the cell elastic to the back of pick up.....

Some example....

amortiguadorhector5.png

amortiguadorhector2.png

wooden estructure..
hectorestructura3.png

Thankssss

Last edited:

oka boy

Observer
:wings:Welcome to expo,are you building the cell as a live in area? do you know what the finished weight will be? it looks really good,I dont think that you need to be too concerned with the body flex behind a twin cab,from my past experince with Hiluxes and rigid mounted boxes,I personally will not bother as the actual foot print of the mounting area is not a great area but it also depend on the selection of vehicle,Mitsubishi has a greater chassis flex than Hilux.
Cheers
Joe

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
Welcome aboard! Great pics! Tell us about overlanding in Spain. I've heard it can be quite hard to get governmental permission to go off road / camp. Is that true?

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Welcome to ExPo! Great shots. Where are you based out of? I would love to spend some more time in Spain. I have travelled a bit from Barcelona up to the Formigal area. Absolutely stunning in so many ways. I also had a hard time saying goodbye to the foods and wine. My wife spent a month last year in Tariffa and loved it as well. I'd love to see more pictures of your travels.

Tribu

Adventurer
Welcome to ExPo! Great shots. Where are you based out of? I would love to spend some more time in Spain. I have travelled a bit from Barcelona up to the Formigal area. Absolutely stunning in so many ways. I also had a hard time saying goodbye to the foods and wine. My wife spent a month last year in Tariffa and loved it as well. I'd love to see more pictures of your travels.

Hello. We are in Seville. Tarifa is near. If someday you walk around here I invite you to the best wine!!

Marocco frontier Argelia

imagen881zl0.jpg

copiadeimagen3553ea4.jpg

imagen1007ek9.jpg

imagen3605nx4.jpg

imagen3634yh9.jpg

Ait Behaoundou Morroco

copiadeimagen3674oe7.jpg

imagen3677up8.jpg

imagen3689cp1.jpg

imagen1122bp6.jpg

imagen1145qg2.jpg

more...

Tribu

Adventurer
Welcome aboard! Great pics! Tell us about overlanding in Spain. I've heard it can be quite hard to get governmental permission to go off road / camp. Is that true?

Yes!!! true!!!

but....Africa it´s near!!!! Only 2 hours from my house.....

On spain you can´t go off road in the hot season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven