Highly Modified P38 Range Rover for Sale

Puddles

My 1995 Range Rover is for sale. It has a very extensive list of modifications including spring suspension w/3.25" lift, Brembo rotors and ceramic pads all round, front and rear 4.11 L/S diffs by Great Basin Rovers, full underbody protection w/much improved approach and departure angles, rock sliders, factory roof rack and multiple long distance and trail lights (HID and LightForce), 4.6 motor, RockRover front and rear bumpers with swing-away spare tire carrier, tow and hard recovery points, Warn 9.5Ti winch w/100 feet of synthetic rope, many spares including a full set of water hoses, fuel pump, water pump, two sets of 5 wheels and tires (street and BFG M/T rubber), and on and on. Everything works as it should except the sunroof. It quit a while back and I have not fixed it as I never use it (which is probably why it quit!) Cold air too! Probably the best maintained P38 around (apart from the sunroof). Pictures and a full list of modifications and parts list available on request. Serviced every 3000 miles without fail. My Rangie is based in Katy Texas. I will negotiate as I am getting ready to go on a long trip to South America in 2013 in another vehicle and would like this vehicle to be enjoyed rather than left parked....... The modifications and additional equipment alone cost more than $30K so I think an asking price of $16K is a reasonable price. robsturgess @ gmail.com or call or text 7onethree 78one 188nine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven