If anyone finds a jacket at Lippincott mine...

enthdigry

Hey all, I went out to the Death Valley area from March 16-20. I took off my jacket near the entrance to one of the mine entrances at Lippincott and forgot to grab it before leaving. I didn't realize I left it there until I got to Titus canyon and couldn't justify driving all the way back to get it.

I think it is near an old timber platform near a mine entrance. If anyone here is going out there and finds it, I would be very happy if you could get it back to me somehow. It is a green canvas Cabellas jacket that my wife got me for Valentine's day.

Here is a pic of the last known place it was at...jacket is circled in red.

jacket_02.jpg

SunMan

Adventurer
We MIGHT be in that area next weekend, a lot of time and weather has gone by since then but I will grab it if I see it.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

I just posted this thread up at PanamintValley.com

Hopefully, you will get lucky!....:costumed-smiley-007:beer::costumed-smiley-007

enthdigry

Awesome! Thank you gentlemen, it's much appreciated.

I had a good feeling that making a post about it may end with success.
fingersx.gif

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
If anyone in san diego finds it, let me know, cuz I'm heading to Ventura in the middle of April.

I could hand deliver it. :)

Gooseberry

Explorer
I was just up at the Mine but did not make it to that point. This is when I turned around and checked out the mine.

P3250319.jpg

BMW had a huge group at Furnace creek doing a meet. Had one AH pull out without looking and slow down. Almost not good for him considering I'm in 9000lb van and Ya he was a noob with new bike new gear but going to get both of them killed riding like that.

Also in panamint valley a huge Dualsport group was taking over the campground. Not sure if it was ADVrider or not.

Lots of tracks around the mine.

Cabrito

I come in Peace
BMW had a huge group at Furnace creek doing a meet. Had one AH pull out without looking and slow down. Almost not good for him considering I'm in 9000lb van and Ya he was a noob with new bike new gear but going to get both of them killed riding like that.

Also in panamint valley a huge Dualsport group was taking over the campground. Not sure if it was ADVrider or not.

Lots of tracks around the mine.

Sounds like it was the ADV nOObs ride that was/is this weekend.
http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=640732

Nipple Twister

We'll look too.....

.....but it sounds like there will be plenty more before us, we're looking at April 15-19.
This will be our first multi-day trip to Death Valley, all these years exploring ca deserts I/we have never spent more then a day drive thru in Death Valley, any suggestions?
We looking at camping at Wildrose or Emigrant unless we find a better dispersed camp.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk