Indel B or ARB

arla

Observer
I want to know which fridge you will get, the Indel B 50 liter for $530+shipping or ARB 47 liter (50 at) $770 with free shipping. I'll appreciate input from owners of both specially Indel B.

I did search and read the two main Threads about Indel B including the comparison with ARB, ENGEL, NATIONAL LUNA and WAECO fridges.

Just FYI Indel B and Ironman Ice Box are the same fridges with different price tags.

I want to get the fridge in next two days.

arla

Observer
I've been happy w/ my Indel, running fine for a couple of years now
How good is the space inside? Compared to ARB it has smaller footprint but is taller. How easy is it to organize inside the Indel!?

JGBB04

Observer
I have the tf41 1.5cft model, they have a removable basket w/ removable divider so it could be set up different ways & the small top shelf for items that don't need to be as cold. I use both basket & divider, can fit a 12pk of cans on 1 side of divider w/ a little room for smaller items. I usually use 1 side for drinks, the other for food & the small shelf for condiments

Bravo1782

Adventurer
I, too, am looking at the Indel B. I'm going to be ordering one here shortly (end of the month). With my extensive research, I'm hard pressed to see why you WOULDN'T go with the Indel B. By all looks, it's as good or better than the ARB and substantially less money.

arla

Observer
I pulled the trigger on ARB because i got smoking deal couldn't pass on. Just FYI autoanuthing has %20 off right now, plus a gift card I ended up paying only 30 bucks more than Indel B.

No logical reason to select ARB over INDEL B. Maybe just the bigger footprint and also the wife likes the ARB more aesthetically!!!!!! But without the incentive I don't see any justification To get ARB over INDEL B.

Last edited:

arla

Observer
Didn't know that. However I know they use the same principle hardware, aka Danfos

achuto

Observer
Where did you find 20% off deal? On the website or? Am also looking to buy a fridge and looking for a good deal. Thxs

arla

Observer
Where did you find 20% off deal? On the website or? Am also looking to buy a fridge and looking for a good deal. Thxs
Autoanything.com however they only sell ARB fridges. They also offer free shipping if you are not in hurry. For Indel B you should check equipt1.com or truckfridges.com

Last edited:

MTaco

Adventurer

I've noticed with Auto Anything that when they have the 20% off coupon it usually excludes a lot of manufacturers including ARB. I had a fridge in my cart last summer and entered the code but did not get the discount. I did find out however that if you sign up for their emails they will send you a 15% off coupon that will work for anything. I just ordered the ARB fridge slide and it worked. I got it for $297 with free shipping so that was over $50 off. Their prices are already about as low as you can find so if you get the additional 15% off and free shipping, it's pretty hard to beat. That would be great to use on an ARB tent.

MTaco

Adventurer
I've noticed with Auto Anything that when they have the 20% off coupon it usually excludes a lot of manufacturers including ARB. I had a fridge in my cart last summer and entered the code but did not get the discount. I did find out however that if you sign up for their emails they will send you a 15% off coupon that will work for anything. I just ordered the ARB fridge slide and it worked. I got it for $297 with free shipping so that was over $50 off. Their prices are already about as low as you can find so if you get the additional 15% off and free shipping, it's pretty hard to beat. That would be great to use on an ARB tent.

Never mind. I just went there and played around with the cart and it does give you 20% off everything over $199. That is a great deal!

arla

Observer
Never mind. I just went there and played around with the cart and it does give you 20% off everything over $199. That is a great deal!
It is a great deal. But still if I didn't have a gift card I think I would buy the Indel B.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL