ISO / WTB Flippac camper shell

MicahE

I live in Oregon and am looking for a FlipPac camper shell for my 2001 Tundra AC with a 6.5'L x 5.5'W bed. Willing to drive a good distance for the right deal. Pics as well as information about the condition of the unit and any included stuff will be helpful to move this along.

If this ad is up, I'm still looking. Thank you.

Keywords: Flip-pac, flippak, flip pac, flip pak.

Dan S.

Hi there!

I'm up in Port Townsend, WA and am looking to sell my Flip Pac. Where in Oregon are you?
My flip pac is in fair condition, totally usable as is though is not watertight when driving in heavy rain and could use some work/resealing. Some pluses are that it has hinged side windows that are very useful that I've never seen on any other flip pacs, and cleats mounted to the upper sides for tying things to the roof. Torsion bar works well. Looking for $2900-let me know what you think, or if you'd like more details photos/have specific questions!

cheers,
Dan

Attachments

• IMG_1872.JPG
    IMG_1872.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 377

MicahE

Hi there!

I'm up in Port Townsend, WA and am looking to sell my Flip Pac. Where in Oregon are you?
My flip pac is in fair condition, totally usable as is though is not watertight when driving in heavy rain and could use some work/resealing. Some pluses are that it has hinged side windows that are very useful that I've never seen on any other flip pacs, and cleats mounted to the upper sides for tying things to the roof. Torsion bar works well. Looking for $2900-let me know what you think, or if you'd like more details photos/have specific questions!

cheers,
Dan
In an unbelievable coincedence, we’re about 30 miles south of Port Townsend, where we’re staying for the night before we continue on to the San Juans!

I appreciate the offer but that price it a good bit higher than what I’m interested in given the condition you described. I do realize they are rare so that tends to bump up the price. To be honest, I don’t think we’re in a position to pull the trigger on this trip. We have my existing canopy and a canoe on the truck right now too.

Dan S.

Oh wow! Sounds like a great trip. f you'd like to meet in town and take a look at it firsthand, my number is 360-316-9544. I'm flexible on the price and willing to Drive south myself, especially if you've already looked at the camper and we agree on a price beforehand. Let me know!

Dan

MicahE

Oh wow! Sounds like a great trip. f you'd like to meet in town and take a look at it firsthand, my number is 360-316-9544. I'm flexible on the price and willing to Drive south myself, especially if you've already looked at the camper and we agree on a price beforehand. Let me know!

Dan
We ended up heading east from Anacortes on the way home, which was much more direct than going south. I wish we could've stopped by to check it out in person but we picked up colds about half way through our trip and the crew was feeling miserable and not up for adding on a bunch of hours drive time to get home.

How is the aftermarket on these as far as finding replacement gaskets and whatnot? I've read that a company sells a torsion bar that works as a replacement for these but curious about finding supplies to repair everything else.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckshotiii