KVT back pack rack for Disco 1 or 2 in excellent condition.

roverdoc

Observer
Selling my KVT. Includes a EE dual nato carrier. Too expensive to ship. Pick up in SLC or can ship on your dime...will be expensive however. Only in the elements for 12 months...best condition example i have seen. Includes custom aluminum feet. $450 with EE double nato holder or 375 with out.

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
Does anyone have KVT's number? I sent him some money a few years ago for a rack and haven't heard back, but then again a custom rack takes time.

jrose609

Explorer
Does anyone have KVT's number? I sent him some money a few years ago for a rack and haven't heard back, but then again a custom rack takes time.
With all the money he took from people and didn't produce, I would guess you could reach him by dialing Jimmy Hoffa's number.

alia176

Explorer
did you say "few years" to produce a rack? Good grief, did Kyle fall off the face of the earth or what? :Wow1:

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
My post was in fun because apparently some did send money for the racks and then he did "fall off the face of the earth".

The racks are great and sought after I am told, this would be a good buy for someone.

did you say "few years" to produce a rack? Good grief, did Kyle fall off the face of the earth or what? :Wow1:

jrose609

Explorer
My post was in fun because apparently some did send money for the racks and then he did "fall off the face of the earth".

The racks are great and sought after I am told, this would be a good buy for someone.

Kellymoe, I knew you were playing. I was too! Unfortunately, it may not be far from the truth. KVT is a name not spoken fondly amongst the Land Rover forums.

roverdoc

Observer
pics

pics :costumed-smiley-007

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 195
  • five.jpg
    five.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 177
Last edited: