Lance Enduro

Seems like a real solid entry into the off-road camper sphere from one of the established domestic brands. 60k is pretty steep for the components it’s built with, and I can’t tell if it’s just a stick built trailer with an external frame. Lance is a decent brand though, and the layout seems better than any of the other attempts, IE basecamp or the behemoth pause. Has anyone had a chance to check these out in person yet?

rehammer81

Not bad. Looks like they were kind of trying to resemble the Boreas EOS-12 but with a side entry. Size is pretty similar but with a less than spec. It costs less than the EOS-12 too though.

Lance trailers have pretty decent construction by US mass produced trailer standards. Pretty sure they use composite wall panels around an aluminum frame.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

They
Seems like a real solid entry into the off-road camper sphere from one of the established domestic brands. 60k is pretty steep for the components it’s built with, and I can’t tell if it’s just a stick built trailer with an external frame. Lance is a decent brand though, and the layout seems better than any of the other attempts, IE basecamp or the behemoth pause. Has anyone had a chance to check these out in person yet?

They are interesting. My first reaction is how tall is this short trailer. I doubt they are stick framed but hard saying not nowing.

Obsessed2findARuggedHybid

Love how all specs are estimates but maybe these are not to market yet.

250 lb hitch weights. Not

116" height. Not. With roof top tent 10 plus feet tall. Talk about wind drag and sway.

A for effort though.

rabbott64!

I just bought one today. Pulled up Poncha Pass in a heavy wind with my Jeep Gladiator Mojave. Easily ran the speed limit and I have my Jeep lifted with 37s on it. I feel it is very well built but only time will tell.

deano13

I just bought one today. Pulled up Poncha Pass in a heavy wind with my Jeep Gladiator Mojave. Easily ran the speed limit and I have my Jeep lifted with 37s on it. I feel it is very well built but only time will tell.
Been three months, any updates? I’d love to hear some opinions from an owner and not just all the online 5 minute reviews.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gotfuzz