Land Rover Defender 1987 County 110 5 doors 79800 miles

defland

For sale 1987 left hand drive Defender 110 5 doors
County with power steering 2.5 L petrol 79800 miles

This Defender starts, runs and drives very well. It is a solid truck you can drive today without worries.
I use it now as a daily car.

The car with more than 25 years old and 100% original has no problems getting in.
It follows the strict USA import regulations.

I will bring it with me in Florida
You will get a clear Florida title, an original French registration, and a copy of import papers.
I can provide photo evidence of the title in my name and with the Vehicle Identification number
The car will come with a FULL SERVICE performed, that means all the major fluids will be changed and renewed. (DIFFS, ENGINE OIL, TRANSFER BOX, GEARBOX, FILTERS)

You will make a value due to being a Long wheelbase and Left hand drive, original and with power sterring

HISTORY
The date of first registration is july of 1987.
This Defender spent all his life in the Southern region of France.
This left-hand drive Defender is as original as it come from the factory of Solihull in England.
It’is a genuine. An original and un-restored vehicle but in good conditions.
This is in large part due to the prior owner taking good care of the car, kept it in storage in a dry region of France
South of France hot climate has been very kind to the car compare to north of Europe.
I purchased the Defender last summer to the first owner to old to drive.

CHASSIS
No rust on frame or other parts of that car except a little hole on the left side of the bulkhead.

I would ask 35000 dollars for that car in florida, just to get in it and drive on your way home elbow at the window
20150819_184327.jpg20150819_183936 - Copie.jpg20150819_183408 - Copie.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven