LHD D-MAX headlight conundrum!

caspoint220

Hello all, I'm new to this whole scene and just picked up my first pickup to start the overland journey!

I currently live in Germany, but imported my Isuzu D-Max 2015 from the UK for tax free purposes.

I'm pulling my (remaining) hair out trying to find LHD headlights - due to regulations in my residencey. Beam stickers are not allowed as a permanent fix and as the lights are not a flat beam. I cannot adjust them below the light test guidelines. Isuzu UK are not much use it the minute and I am struggling to find a European dealer which sells my models lights. Does anyone have any contacts/outlets in the exped world I may have missed?

Thanks all.

4xdog

Explorer
I'd go directly to Isuzu in Japan. One can reliably count on Japan customer service at least being responsive, and often trying very hard to help customers.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Hello all, I'm new to this whole scene and just picked up my first pickup to start the overland journey!

I currently live in Germany, but imported my Isuzu D-Max 2015 from the UK for tax free purposes.

I'm pulling my (remaining) hair out trying to find LHD headlights - due to regulations in my residencey. Beam stickers are not allowed as a permanent fix and as the lights are not a flat beam. I cannot adjust them below the light test guidelines. Isuzu UK are not much use it the minute and I am struggling to find a European dealer which sells my models lights. Does anyone have any contacts/outlets in the exped world I may have missed?

Thanks all.

Might you have better luck with a body shop instead of a dealer?

caspoint220

Hi all, thank you very much!

I'm going to try and flatbeam them first. I will then message all these LHD companies.

Have a great festive season one and all!

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
being that the dmax is sold in Germany, I find it surprising they can't supply you the correct lights ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk