Looking for construction drawings for pop up camper

Myanmar Mike

Hi folks.
Actually looking for a pop up camper preferable FWC.
I have contacted a few of you in this forum already but it turns out that I’m not allowed to import such item to Myanmar former Burma. I would need a special license which only a dozen local companies have and they are not willing to share unless you pay a pretty high fee for it.
So I have no choice but to build one myself.
I was thinking of constructing an aluminum frame and filling alu-composite panels as walls and flooring. Luckily all materials are locally available.
Does anyone have sort of construction drawings with dimensions, thickness required etc.
I’m aware that I’m asking much and that there is a legal aspect to it as well as intellectual rights etc but I’m desperate over here. There is no other similar project here where I would have the possibility to inquire some information. I searched the web and found a few information but no proper drawings with accurate dimensions when it comes to the details of aluminum frame. Any information is highly appreciated. Thanks, Mike

jmnielsen

Tinkerer
Honestly grab some engineering paper, a ruler, and some pencils and just draw what you want. The basic design of something like that is very simple.

Reactions: plh

plh

Explorer
Honestly grab some engineering paper, a ruler, and some pencils and just draw what you want. The basic design of something like that is very simple.

And if you use this method, you avoid anything proprietary. Follow on IG: @83mmax

PopDrawing.jpg
Pop-inprocess.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77