Military Waterproof Rucksack Liners

4671 Hybrid

Adventurer
Hello everyone,
I'm back from being deployed, had a little down time, and thought I'd clear some more gear out of storage. This time around it's surplus military waterproof rucksack liners measuring around 16x29 to 14x27 (sizes vary a bit). Manufactured from heavy-duty nylon butyl rubber trilaminate, this bag provides a very functional and cost-effective way of waterproofing your existing rucksack without purchasing a more expensive amphibious rucksack. Also used in sandy, windy environments to keep out dirt.

Trust me, you can go through a monsoon with clothes inside these bags and they'll come out perfectly dry! They have 100 different uses too, these aren't just for military rucksacks.

All of these are inspected before they ship and are GUARANTEED to be free of any defects.

They're definitely used and somewhat faded, but there's no holes, tears, or anything that will keep them from working as well as the day they were issued.

To keep with forum rules, I'm only selling 10 lots of these this time around (If a mod sees this, I'm still waiting for site sponsor information so I can sell greater quantities). Each lot will contain 10 bags since that's how many I can fit into a USPS medium flat rate box. Total cost to your door will be $27 and I usually pack/ship them either the same day or next. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• pack liner.JPG
    pack liner.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 194

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalewelsh