My Build Has Begun

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Chris from Little Guy called as they were laying out the materials for my Little Guy Teardrop hybrid build.
It will be a 10'X6' Silver Shadow Highline combined with Rough Rider.

:wings:

The Max Coupler arrived, ARB Fridge, wheels, & tires...

2011-03-09_15-20-15_726.jpg

2011-03-09_15-21-52_734.jpg

2011-03-09_15-22-00_370.jpg

AFSOC

Explorer
The excitement is building. Looking forward to following this project. Keep us updated. :wings:

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
Good stuff Bill...very exciting to see it come together and wish you guys much happiness with it. :wings:

Hopefully everything will fall into place asap, and you'll be camping soon!!

I'm guessing the updates will be fast and furious from this point on...:smiley_drive:

Tom Foolery

Adventurer
I protest!!! You are breaking the rules. You cannot buy goodies for your trailer till it is finish. Now take that fridge and those tie downs back till we see paint. :):)

gasman

Adventurer
waiting is the hardest part eh ? i know im not a very patient guy , and would be driving by every day checking progress on the build .

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
waiting is the hardest part eh ?
tick tock, tick tock....

Chris says it will take a mere 5 days once it's all laid out. The factory is staffed by Amish craftsman; I've seen quite a bit of their work in PA and have always been impressed.

I can't wait. It should be a work of functional art.

My birthday, her birthday, and our anniversary --- all rolled up.
And the "hey, you survived cancer" present too.

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
Sweet toys for sure... I hope Chris can take a few pics along the way, that would be cool.

Amish construction = good stuff

~ Stump

dwh

Tail-End Charlie
The factory is staffed by Amish craftsman; I've seen quite a bit of their work in PA and have always been impressed.

In that case, you'll need a couple of these to complete the set:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Folding-Cedar-Adirondack-Chair-Crafted/dp/B002XA2PYE"]Amazon.com: Folding Cedar Adirondack Chair, Amish Crafted: Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Beautiful chair ---- but we're married to our TN-made Kermits.
'til we hit the lotto and buy some Campaign Furniture, of course...

739.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk