NEMO Helio Pressure Shower

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Noticed this at REI yesterday. First time I've ever seen the product. From what I've looked at online it seems to be a pretty genuine piece of gear. Didn't know if anyone else had any experience with this.

2.9 gal. (11 liter) capacity to provide 5 - 7 min. of steady water pressure

Use the foot pump to regulate the water pressure

Includes a 7 ft. hose with spray nozzle

Packs down to 5.5 x 8.5 in. in a ventilated, zippered carrying case; weighs only 1 lb. 9 oz.

http://www.rei.com/product/850667/nemo-helio-pressure-shower#video-inner
u8u2unur.jpg
u3u8a7yn.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

java

Expedition Leader
thats pretty slick. I havent seen it before either. I usually use a sun shower, mine got a fatal hole last year, I just bought a new one but really dont like the new design. Might see if i can find one of these.

RangerXLT

Adventurer
They are available online. About a $100. Not too shabby. I know it's on my list now.

Ratman1979

Observer
I have used one several times and it is great piece of gear. The hose is plenty long and the capacity is good enough for a shower. Only complaint I have is the carry handle is located right above the fill hole for the tank and can be in the way when filling with hot water.

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Was it a promotion they were running or something? I am an REI member as well.

Lemsteraak

Adventurer
Love the concept. Right now I'm using a modified bug sprayer because I camp in cooler climes. Can you heat water in a kettle and fill this bad boy with hot water?

Montana Cruiser

Adventurer
Love the concept. Right now I'm using a modified bug sprayer because I camp in cooler climes. Can you heat water in a kettle and fill this bad boy with hot water?

I've topped mine off with hot water many times, making for a nice warm shower and to date, no ill effects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3

Members online