New Wrangler Product - Vector OffRoad UFO's

Vector OffRoad

Supporting Sponsor
$21.99 for one set. One set replaces both bumpers.

http://www.vectoroffroad.com/UFOs

When was the last time you wheeled with your Jeep's windshield down? If you're like us, you don't drop your windshield. We got sick of looking at the huge OEM hood bumpers and designed these sleek UFO's to replace them. The best part about getting rid of the OEM bumpers, is no more white car wax residue on them!

The Vector Off-Road UFO's replace the OEM Rubber Hood Bumpers. Please note, the disc does not provide any cushion for folded windshields, they are made of billet aluminum. If you drive with your windshield folded, this product is not for you. Buy it for looks only.

UFO Pros:
- Improved vehicle handling *
- Improved vehicle dynamics *
- Improved fuel efficiency *
- Decreased radar signature *
- Increases sexual appeal *
- MCAA Approved #*

* These statements have not been independently verified, and are most likely not true.
# Mall Crawlers Association of America

The UFO's are sold in pairs and come complete with installation hardware and rubber mounting pads. Standard black powdercoat finish. Uses existing hood holes, no drilling required.

Fits: 97-11 Jeep Wrangler TJ, TJ Unlimited, JK & JK Unlimited

***As with all of our products the UFO's are designed for off-road use only, compatibility with OEM systems has not been formally tested.

ringclose.jpg

ringdriver.jpg

ringnormal.jpg

ufodriv.jpg

ufopass.jpg

Last edited:

Vector OffRoad

Supporting Sponsor
What is this "car wax" you speak of? :)

We argued over putting the benefit of eliminating car wax residue for hours. I suggested we would get flamed if people knew that one of us waxes his jeep. Everybody knows, you aren't supposed to wax your jeep. But hey, for those of us who do, no more white residue on your windshield bumpers.

coded 1 and 0s

Before purchasing I am going to need a flow chart stating the weight saving characteristics of these UFOs. I am worried about being to front heavy. The speed bumps have only become larger*.

*Statistic pulled from MCAA website.

BIGdaddy

Expedition Leader
haha! If I still had my LJ, I'd order a set of these just because of this thread's sense of humor :D

Happy new year!

schmugboy

Observer
Are we supposed to Wax our Jeeps?? I haven't yet, so no need to worry about the waxy residue. Although these do look sweet, I am just hoping that someday I'll get my windshield down.

Vector OffRoad

Supporting Sponsor
Are we supposed to Wax our Jeeps?? I haven't yet, so no need to worry about the waxy residue. Although these do look sweet, I am just hoping that someday I'll get my windshield down.

That's The beauty of them, they only take a few minutes to change out. Keep your rubber bumpers in the glove box, just in case you ever lay the shield down.

96discoXD

Adventurer
I wasn't really bothered by those ugly rubber bumpers until I read this thread and now I can't help but stare at them all the time! :) I may have to get a set of these soon to complement my e-dock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach