Newb Shopping for Gen III and have pricing questions.

Eric M

Adventurer
Don't worry, it's yours if you want it. I was just looking and thought it sounded familiar.

Last edited:

Eric M

Adventurer
I'm more interested in the rare 'timing belt replacement package' that all the other Monteros seem to be missing.

Big mike

Adventurer
Ok I'm not going to rain on anyone's parade but I have been looking for this exact color combo and condition . Meaning the 04. Racer I'm not going to step on you. But if your not buying ....and thanks for the find and condition report . I'm shipping $ to this guy and having it put on a transport .
Like I said it's yours first to a certain extent as I would not want to miss this to someone off the street.
Pm me with your intentions please . Just trying to be a gentleman about this.
If I don't hear from you I am going to purchase .
Mike

racer768

Ok I'm not going to rain on anyone's parade but I have been looking for this exact color combo and condition . Meaning the 04. Racer I'm not going to step on you. But if your not buying ....and thanks for the find and condition report . I'm shipping $ to this guy and having it put on a transport .
Like I said it's yours first to a certain extent as I would not want to miss this to someone off the street.
Pm me with your intentions please . Just trying to be a gentleman about this.
If I don't hear from you I am going to purchase .
Mike

PM Sent

xaviskruz

Is $8k too much to pay for an '03 limited with 89k miles? Apparently well cared for, although it might need a Tbelt. Do I just need to be patient for another with low miles?

Last edited:

Eric M

Adventurer
Depends on the condition. If it was pristine and had ALL the maintenance done on time I would pay 8k for it. Needing a timing belt service should drop the price accordingly.

Big mike

Adventurer
Let's see an 03 with 89k let's do the math kids :) yep just as I thought 7416.66667 miles per year :) ******** what are you looking for???
Sillllllly
Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven