Northstar tc650 porta potty

snorris

Any one with the 650 regret not having a built in cassette toilet? I want to stay with the 1/2 ton truck and the 850sc is to heavy. Not interested in the 650sc. Any opinions appreciated.

Trikebubble

Adventurer
I can't speak for your specific camper but when we were spec'ing our FWC we were sure we wanted the built in cassette toilet.....until we saw how much storage room it took away. We decided to forgo the cassette toilet and instead purchased a Thetford Curve porta-potti. Best decision we made. It takes up a less than 1/2 the space, and the Curve has a full height seat and an electric water pump. We've spent more than 35 nights in the camper this year, including a 24 night road trip and have had no issues or hardships using the porta-potti at all.

snorris

Thanks for the info. My buddy has the FWC Hawk with front dinette and built in cassette toilet. Nice set up but does take a lot of space. I figured I would also buy the curve and use it inside and outside in the shower tent. I know they can get pretty heavy when full but figure I would just empty it more often. Easy to do.

hemifoot

Observer
my old jayco eagle pop up had the porta potti.my northstar has the casette.i regret not getting the casette sooner.

nhlakes

I went with the Curve in an Aliner I setup once. The Curve's 4+ gal fresh and 5+ gal waste tanks are larger than some cassette toilets. Standard height and design, comfortable to use, can be tucked away easily, etc. Best porta-potty I've seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach