Off-Road trailer for sale: Santa Fe, NM

bunduguy

Supporting Sponsor
Hello All,
Reposting this, since I really need to get this out of my driveway. With 3 trailers having just arrived on a container, have to make space! Someone is going to get a great trailer for a great price.

Selling a trailer we had made for us that we used to take gear to some shows. It's never been off-road or stressed in any way and is only 4 months old. Lived in dry Santa Fe, NM it's whole life.

So here goes:

It's all steel, (11-gauge if I remember correctly). The chassis is all steel, 2x3" 14-gauge square tubing.
Axle is an Alko Torsion 3500#
Wheels are 15" steel, with 205x75x15 tires

The boxes are all separate, and can be taken off individually or kept as is.They're bolted to the chassis.
Main box is 4ft x5ft x22". (Rear hatch will NOT accommodate a slide-out fridge)
Side boxes are 10"x5ftx22"
Tongue box will accommodate a 50qt fridge/freezer.

All boxes have locks (paddle- or T-handle) and all on the same key.
Trailer is wired, and full LED's all-round. The boxes are also all powder-coated. (All the stickers can also simply be pulled off if you don't feel like advertising for me:sombrero:)

It WAS built as a heavy duty carrier for supplies and equipment and is a great height for tents etc., and will make an excellent Expo trailer. It has great clearance, and excellent approach and departure angles. It is equipped with a standard 2" ball hitch mount. It is GREAT for people who want more space, and need an uncomplicated, customizable platform. The chassis is an excellent base on which to put leaf-shocks if so desired, but the torsion axle really does very well.
The rear bumper has a 2" receiver built in for bikes, extensions etc. it also has stabilizers on each corner. Access can be gained from either the top or the back. Both top loading lids have pretty heavy duty gas shocks.
I had welded a steel plate into one of the side doors to allow for a stove to be bolted on.

There are some points for improvement - the sealing can all be replaced to provide better waterproofing. I have a couple packs that will go with the sale.

so, let me know if anyone is interested and I'd be happy to answer questions. I'm happy to take whatever hi-res pics are requested. I'll also offer a 20% discount on a brand new Howling Moon RTT to whomever buys it, if they're looking for a tent to go on top.

Asking $3500 OBO.

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_2202.jpg
    IMG_2202.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 779
  • IMG_2194.jpg
    IMG_2194.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 634
  • IMG_2209.jpg
    IMG_2209.jpg
    343.4 KB · Views: 868
  • IMG_2195.jpg
    IMG_2195.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:

JPK

Explorer
What is the bolt pattern?

Do you have a title? Or a bulder's certificate of origin?

Would you ship? (At my expense.)

Thanks,

JPK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven