off road trailer FS

Dlampe

Sold

I have decided to sell my off road trailer, roof top tent and camp gear including a full kitchen. The trailer was recently painted billet silver but could be painted any color buyer wants for additional cost. The roof top tent is the McKinley from CVT. It has the additional room underneath. The trailer also comes with a large ARB awning. This is basically an m416 only new and 10% bigger with modern components. My kids are going to college and we just don't use it. It has been stored in a climate controlled garage since I went to Colorado last year. This is an extremely well built trailer.

Features of the trailer.

3500lb custom torsion axle
20 gallon pressurized water tank for showers and drinking water
power invertor
65 watt solar panel
deep cycle battery
trailer brakes
35in tires on Rubicon rims
electric actuator to lift tent/awning to usable height.
LED tail lights
Leveling jacks
E-track inside trailer to secure cargo
articulating hitch (stronger than a lot of what you see on the market!)
coiled cable safety "chains"

I can post camp kitchen pictures tomorrow. This is a very nice camper with to much custom work to mention.

I am in Colorado in a few weeks than back to southern Illinois. I can help with delivery to a point. Probably within 500 miles.

I am asking $9900 for everything. Send me a text or call me at 618 three two 2 - 604six.

Last edited:

Dlampe

The trailer is currently in Illinois but I love to travel so I'm willing to drive! the trailer was built for me in 2014. It is completely custom because I couldn't find exactly what I needed. I spent almost $20,000 on the trailer by the time I was finished. It has been to Colorado once and a few local camp grounds. Everything is like new. There is so much more to this trailer that if you're really interested, a phone call might help. There is a ton of details that many never think of that I have incorperated into this trailer. My number is six 18- 322-6o46. Give me a call anytime.

Ghetto Fireman

Amazing trailer, extremely well thought out and built to last. Owner is a stand-up guy. Shipping to the west coast is a deal killer for me. Someone buy this !!

Mike

Dlampe

I have sold the tow vehicle and I am dropping the price to $8900. I would also help with delivery. That's a good deal if your looking for a solid camping trailer!

Dlampe

I had the trailer built 3 years ago but it hasn't been used in a year and a half. It is in a climate controlled garage with a few other toys. I had the dimensions of an M416 trailer expanded 10% and had the panels bent with a computer controller break that was based on the design generated by their engineers. There might be some measurements that are slightly off the 10% mark but it is pretty close. I can post some measurements tonight when I get home.

Dlampe

There is an electric linear actuator that runs off the trailer battery that operates a type of scissor lift. I got the idea when I saw a vet use the same system to raise a calf off the ground for medical treatment. It's a pretty cool piece of engineering! There is just an up/down weatherproof switch on the truckbox. Anyone can raise or lower the tent, no problems. I also have safety locks on both sides to lock the tent in the up position and the down position. It is designed so that the lift can be removed and the tent just attached to the trailer lid if you don't need the extra height. My family is pretty tall so to really use the awning and the attached lower room you need over 6ft of head room. The lift provides that.

Dlampe

Yes, you can have it shipped. I've checked for another gentleman and I think it was between $1200 -$1500 dollars. I've already dropped the price $1000, shoot, that makes shipping practically Free!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk