ok guys an offer

bobtail4x4

Adventurer
next week its the Stoneleigh landrover show here,
I did Billing the other week, :victory:

so is there anything postable anyone needs me to look for?

I should be flying to NY in october so anything bulkier could be brought over.

Yorker

Adventurer
If you stumble across any of the military gas tank changeover taps cheap I think there are a few people who need them. Everything else I can think of is pretty bulky. Where in NY are you going?

revor

Explorer
Oh the list I have....... I need a couple clutches HD versions! A TD5 manual tranny, a pas pump for a 300 X2. A water pump for the same...
However if you run across a reasonably priced full width intercooler for a 300 I'd be thrilled!:sombrero:

Most her know I'm good for it.:victory:

bobtail4x4

Adventurer
Can you get some hardy spicer ujoints?

-Sam

they are available off the shelf here, want some posting? can price them monday. er to fit what car?

a mate bought a full width intercooler at Driffield for $90, sh.

never seen melvile and moon at a show.

military changeover taps turn up fairly often,

not sure where in NY as swmbo says she wants a shopping trip, I may end up spending $$$ in a gunstore somewhere:)

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
Early RRC (read pre 1987) spedo cable for an auto box. :) That would be the bomb.

Also pictures of how a 2dr disco with manual seats folds them forward for cargo access. :D

Thanks for offering up your time. :victory:

Mike and Myles

benedmonson

Disabled Adventurer
Melville and Moon seat covers?
Just FYI Bill, if you really want the Melvin and Moon seat covers check out our Escape Gear covers that we just got in stock: http://www.equipt1.com/companies/Seat Covers/product-eg/118459-land-rover-discovery-2

We like the Melvin and Moon covers to, but they are so hard to get. The Escape Gear covers are made of the same quality of material in South Africa, but are much less expensive!! Only $395 per set for front seats.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Ben:
The seats in the picture on the website link above are in an early DI although they say they are for a DII.

I am curious about the pricing though, as I can get a set of M&M's for my DI including the rear jumpseats for about $850.00.

If your front's only are $400, ... how much for the entire SE7 set up?
Also, these don't seem to fit quite as snug (there seems to be a lot of extra fabric) on the seat as the M&M (see large pucker in the pic on the site).

I am about to pull the trigger on a set of M&M's so I'd be grateful for an answer.

Thanks
Dendy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk