Pendleton Yakima Camp blankets

TwinStick

Explorer
I am 61 now, finally picked up a 2nd Pendleton Yakima Camp blanket, both queen size, 90x90. I got a deal on both. 1st one I bought when a store called Galyan's was going out of business in 04'. Picked it up for $129+ tax. Second one was only $40 off but still better than full price.

In case anyone doesn't know, they are uber warm and rugged, don't melt like some do if you sit too close to the campfire and will still keep you warm even when wet. But also, if you have super sensitive skin, it may irritate you.

I have sensitive skin and just wear a thin long sleeve t-shirt and bottoms. I can't express how warm these things are. I have always had to flip it off before morning, regardless of how cold it got.

I have also realized that I no longer like or use a sleeping bag. Maybe to unzip and use as a blanket but that's it. I sleep much better without the restriction of a sleeping bag.

So now I have my own & wife has hers. Hers is maroon mine is gray. I am quite sure it will be handed down to our kids and so on & so forth. Lol, or they will sell them ? Lol

That is all, carry on ! Lol

ThundahBeagle

Yep. Wanted a Pendleton for some time. Prices are high but definitely a quality item to last a lifetime. Soon as I free up some cash from other ventures. Maybe I will buy a few pair less of Darn Tough socks over the next year or two.

Trying to focus on quality, not quantity. And this is right up that alley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3