Pic Request 05+ tacoma DC

doc holiday

Adventurer
Im looking for a specific pic of a Tacoma DC with commercial style aluminum cap on it with full rear doors simmilar to this

Attachments

• 640_640_gallery_image_1245795920434.jpg
    640_640_gallery_image_1245795920434.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 49
Good luck finding a pic of one, I think aluminum shells have gone the way of the unicorn on newer trucks. I have a standard alumium cap, not the contractor style, on my access cab and love it. Contractor caps seem more popular on full size trucks so you might can find a picture and have someone photoshop it for you. If your thinking about getting a commercial cap I say go for it. They are super usefull, have great security and the full door is nice.

dodecagon2000

Adventurer
i only have the standard tailgate setup not the barn doors, i got them on my callen camper, let me know if you want pics

Attachments

• IMG_0042.JPG
    IMG_0042.JPG
    346.6 KB · Views: 113

SAR_Squid79

Explorer
Is this the one you're looking for?

100_1723.jpg

100_1725.jpg

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=521/

rovingowl

Observer
dodecagon200- i'd really like to see more pics of your rig and that cap. looks real nice and close to what i'm going for, but mine is a access cab.

rovingowl

Observer
thanks for posting the pics! any noticeble fuel mileage drop with the cap installed? it seems to sit a bit more above the cab than most. how heavy is it? are you able to remove it alone?

dodecagon2000

Adventurer
thanks for posting the pics! any noticeble fuel mileage drop with the cap installed? it seems to sit a bit more above the cab than most. how heavy is it? are you able to remove it alone?

I have had no real fuel mileage drop and the cap is really easy to remove and put back on. I kinda wear it like a backpack and walk it of the back of the truck. I am really satisfied with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy