Poll: Is New Kamparoo price negotiable?

gplin96

I wanted the forum's help on a sorta stupid question. I'm thinking about buying a brand new Kamparoo trailer (because there are no used ones now). Is the advertised price negotiable? (Yes, I have bought cars boats and motorcycles before:coffeedrink:) But not something like this.
I understand supply and demand also. Can you chime in and tell me your opinion? Thanks in advance for not bashing me!:)

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
I'd say everything is negotiable. Just keep in mind that if you go in too low or too aggressive, you might have to look for another dealer, and Kamparoo trailers can't be found at every corner.

StumpXJ

SE Expedition Society
I'd say everything is negotiable. Just keep in mind that if you go in too low or too aggressive, you might have to look for another dealer, and Kamparoo trailers can't be found at every corner.

Agreed, but in the same respect, they probably arent exactly flying off the lot in today's economy. I haggle for just about evrything I buy, especially something at THAT kind of price. Should you negotiate? Absofreekinlutely.

~James

rusty_tlc

Explorer
My FIL always said never pay the asking price without offering less. I don't see how it could hurt to make an offer.

mudbutt

Explorer
I have bought 2 pop-ups and 2 5th wheel trailers in the past 15 years.....

With the economy the way it is, and IF you can pay in full the day you do the deal, then beat the he11 out of them on the price.

If you have to go through them for financing, well that's a little different. But they should be able to come down at least somewhat.

Either way, they are still going to make a profit. It just depends on how much you are willing to give them.....

ExpoMike

Just curious, what dealers handle Kamparoo in the U.S?

As far as I know there is only one dealer for Kamparoo in North America and that is Glen in Canada. He ships them all over the US but I don't think there are any direct dealers for them.

www.kamparoo.com gets you his site.

We have been VERY happy with ours and the service by Glen. He's a good guy to work with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk