Portable Electric Rewarming Blanket (hypothermia) and other medical stuff

docroh

Observer
My house sold! Sweet--now time to get rid of the stuff I don't want to move. I have posted previously medical equipment for sale. I have a fair amount left and would love to make a take it all offer.

Also, I have several of the Thermagear Chilbuster units. These are the military spec'd units used by trauma teams in the field. They have never been used with all the original packing and supplies. Govt spent $600 each on these.

$60 shipped to your door! Here is the link:

http://www.thermogear.com/patient.html

I have these exact units. Not an old model.

Paypal + 3% or as a gift. Also take MO.

Paypal is: danrohweder@yahoo.com

I am currently commuting from Co Springs to Denver everyday so I'll get these out as soon as I can pending my scheduled. You'll get them well before the first hard freeze!

Cheers!
Dan

docroh

Observer
These are all gone. Only had a few to begin with. Thanks for the interest and thanks to Jim for posting up the technical information.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Hi Dan,

I sent you a PM. Your email account may have been hijacked and it is spamming the holy heck out of my email. Can you fix or delete your email account?

thanks!

PS: The thermogear unit still does not work right due to the faulty temp control resistor. I can't get the vendor to return my calls about purchacing the temp control potentiometer. Do you have a source?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven