Price drop - FWC GRANDBY- FULLY REMODELED (Phoenix AZ)

MikefromAZ

Early 2000s Grandby (unsure of exact year) for sale in Phoenix Arizona. Bought in mid-Dec 2023 off previous owner as a blank shell; he had done the demo work, but he gave up on the project. I spent the next 4-5 months meticulously designing and fabricating what I felt was the best layout to maximize roominess, storage, functionality, modularity, and comfort.

Propane stove, Dometic CFX40 on sliding tray, bi-directional Fantastic Fan, all bulbs switched to LED, 125aH LiTime LiFePO4 battery with MPPT controller and 200W Renogy solar on the roof, 2kW inverter. Battery, charger, and power inverter are all brand new (12/2023), Renogy solar panels were installed by previous owner in 2017 (he gave me receipts).

Queen size pull-out bed up top, and couch is also wide enough to sleep another adult for a bunk-type setup. Flat clothing storage area accessed beneath hinged cushion, with removable baskets below for other items (towels, toiletries, shoes, etc.) Other side of couch cushion contains battery / solar charger / 2kW inverter / fuse panel. More storage on floor below couch for other gear, backpacks, etc. Couch height was also planned around possible use of cassette toilet if desired, just remove one of the hanging storage baskets and most cassette toilets should fit (based on available measurements when researching cassette toilet dimensions). Can also use space to store another cooler, which I have done for longer trips.

Pantry cabinet contains removable Elfa baskets in upper section to make packing/loading easier. Tons of room for food, plates, utensils, pots and pans, everything you need. Lower section has 7 gallon water tank, with a line running to upper cabinet where I use a knock-off Dometic water pump from Amazon to pull water up from tank. No grey-water storage, I wash dishes and stuff outside. Other small storage areas incorporated into pantry and below dinette seats for other random gear.

Dinette table and seat-back are removable when traveling, just gives a little bit more visibility out the passenger side window while driving. Curtains are all blackout fabric, keeping things nice and dark for the mornings when you want to sleep in a few extra hours. Otherwise, the interior feels very bright and spacious with natural light coming in.

Not a single square foot was wasted in planning this layout, I tried to think of as many uses as possible for each area, and made sure everything fit together in a way that made sense functionally, but also looks aesthetically pleasing. Happy to answer any other questions, send images of the build process, etc. Many many hours into this build, just looking to downsize to a Hawk as I have a short-bed truck.

Looking to get $17,500 for it but willing to entertain offers, just shoot me a message

Attachments

• IMG_8675.jpeg
    IMG_8675.jpeg
    449.1 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_8673.jpeg
    IMG_8673.jpeg
    600.5 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_8671.jpeg
    IMG_8671.jpeg
    702.6 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_8670.jpeg
    IMG_8670.jpeg