(Price reduction)2013 Nissan Frontier 31,600 miles in Park City, UT $24,900

sendkcone

(Price reduced $2k-awning sold separately) Crew Cab Long Bed.
New Thule tent and new tires. Accident free truck. National Luna/Odyssey Dual battery system with bed mounted inverter. Radflow/Bilstein suspension, Leer hightop shell to fit mountain bikes, eezi-awn roof racks and table, bumper/fog lights.
This truck drives beautifully and is built to carry weight. I will also throw in a $1750 Eezi-awn awning with a full price purchase.
The two bike trays on the cab rack are not included. The only reason I am selling the truck is because I am shopping for a large overland vehicle and need to sell multiple vehicles to make it happen.
I spent 4 nights in the tent 2 weeks ago and it was fantastic. Probably the best tent I've had in maybe 6 rooftop tents.

The original owner had the truck built. I've owned it for about 3 years and it has been flawless. I've not yet taken if off-road, only dispersed camping and skiing. Tested high and low 4wd in the snow with great success. It's quiet on the freeway, even with the racks and tent. Drives straight and everything works. The rear lights mounted to the rack have not been wired yet. The original owner sold the truck to me with some new, very large (33"+) mud-terrains on the truck and cut the fenders for clearance. I swapped them out for more highway/snow friendly tires.
tempImagex67gXn.jpg
tempImageA3ZSoN.jpg
tempImageihl5WR.jpg
tempImagenoF3yR.jpg
tempImagecSXRl5.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions. I only get on expo once a week or so. Feel free to send me an email: sendkcone at hotmail. I'm happy to email you all my photos.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal