Rare Low miles First GEN Tundra V8 set up for FWC CLEAN

Skinhyfish

Observer
Lady and I are selling our 2002 Tundra 4x4 TRD. We were hoping to keep this truck for a lifetime, but life changes we are moving on. These trucks are proven reliable and quality. Hard to find one with low miles and great condition. This truck is mechanically flawless and in wonderful condition. No rust or issues. Clean under body and engine. Best I have seen. It has 58,898 miles on it and has had all maintenance and more done to it. We were lucky to score this from a guy who only drove it couple thousand miles a year and it looked showroom quality when we bought it. MINT was an understatement. We have carried on the tradition and tried to keep the truck running and looking in perfect condition. Never been offroaded or heavy towing. It is setup for a FWC camper. Wilco offroad set us up with a suspension that gives a comfy ride and durability for weight added with camper. Timbren load cushions help also. 2in suspension with bilsteen. Truck has all up to date fluids and maintance and was just professionally detailed for future owner. There is custom seat covers and floor liners. I took them off for cleaning and show how nice interior is. Has carpeted bed liner plus soft topper camper. I will list add ons below, but fill free to call or text with and questions. I am in KS but can travel or help with arrangements to meet. Suspension and tires have less than 400 miles on them.

This will be a great rig for someone and has a lot of life left. Newer toyota with this milage and quality will cost ya $12-15,000 more.

Price $17,500 obo

Thanks so much Zach and Beth
316-258-89eightnine

2.5 in OME/Bilsteen suspension lift
265/75/16 duratracs with full size spare. Less than 400 miles on tires.
Updated leaf springs and Timbren for extra weight capacity.
Custom black seat covers
Front rear flor liners
Soft topper
Carpeted Bed Liner BedRug
Front hitch for winch or tow hooks
All Fluids up to date.
custom CBI ditch light brackets

Winch and tire carrier not included

FWXRAz4.jpg

wVUHJqW.jpg

yiIAUrs.jpg

4zsvGG2.jpg

tsARHpe.jpg

mexjCWT.jpg

IAwNlKs.jpg

MhRhyP1.jpg

BSYZ0qh.jpg

YFP2Eke.jpg

Last edited:

PLP

Bump for a beautiful looking 16 year old Toyota, check out engine bay and undercarriage, wow this thing is super clean!

northstar2018

Northstar
A little while ago VM Utility in Horseheads NY had a beautiful 2007 4Runner for sale, super clean, really well taken care of and your Tundra is older and looks even cleaner! Such low miles. Amazing. Hats off to you for the good care of this rig. Inspiring to see such attention given to these vehicles. GLWS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333