Roof Top Tent rental?

peekay

Adventurer
does anyone know if there are any places to rent a RTT for about 3-4 weeks in September?

I am in the LA area.

Bugspray

Adventurer
Teton Adventure Gear

Contact Redeem at www.tetonadventuregear.com tell him Andy sent ya!

He rents Autohomes and can give you a great deal if you decide to purchase after renting. I cant think of a better enviroment to test one out than NW Wyoming in September!

Casper

Adventurer
I have a Autohome Overland large I will be happy to rent. $1500, but as a bonus you get to keep it. :wings:

Cheers,
Josh
&
Porthos
:smiley_drive:

Poorboyota26

Adventurer
I don't know about the OP but I'm into the soft sided soft top tents. I like the Camping lab, Eezi-Awn, Mombasa styles. The hard top squarish ones just don't appeal to me, or the 1500 price tag. Some of the others can be had for 800 shipped.

Thanks for the tips though. :camping:

Casper

Adventurer
I don't know about the OP but I'm into the soft sided soft top tents. I like the Camping lab, Eezi-Awn, Mombasa styles. The hard top squarish ones just don't appeal to me, or the 1500 price tag. Some of the others can be had for 800 shipped.

Thanks for the tips though. :camping:

No worries, :victory: however the Overland is a softsided, soft top tent.

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

You are right on the price though. Autohomes are at the top of the price list. All the tents out there have there good points and bad points, so not going to debate that one. Plus it would be like compairing Apples to Oranges. Canvas tents and Nylon style tents are definatly completly different. Thus the price differeance.

Just figured I would throw it out there fir folks who may want to buy one instead of rent one. :victory:

Cheers,
Josh
&
Porthos
:smiley_drive:

Poorboyota26

Adventurer
yeah those things are AWSOME, but at double my budget. Is it canvas? Looks it but I've been wrong before and don't like to assume. I would love a canvas one so that it would be a little bit more durable and better for those colder nights. The other option is a full on Canvas tent with a pot belly stove and a 2 hour set up time. Again out of my $ range.

Cascadia-vehicle-tents

Supporting Sponsor
RTT Rentals

does anyone know if there are any places to rent a RTT for about 3-4 weeks in September?

I am in the LA area.

We can ship to you,and with the rental and frieght it would come to 1000.00 dollars, or I can sell one to you and ship it 1150.00.
Thanks,Bobby

Last edited:

dflesher65

Certifiable
We can ship to you,and with the rental and frieght it would come to 1000.00 dollars, or I can sell one to you and ship it 1150.00.
Thanks,Bobby

Can you tell me more about your tents...I like the price but didn't see much of the materials used for it. Does it also have an option for a changing room to be attached?
Thanks,
Dwight

Cascadia-vehicle-tents

Supporting Sponsor
Yes we do! Sorry to get back so late been on the road awhile. Check out our site/ We are adding more rentals, and keep an eye on our website we will be adding Yakima racks and accessories for sale and rental, also Diamond Rax. We will be adding a number of new Tents to our family also. Will do a better job at keeping you guys updated also. Have a great day.
Also "Like" us on Facebook and automatically you will be put in the drawing for a new RTT ( Mt. Bachelor). Have a great day. Bobby CVT/Cascadia Vehicle Tents

Cascadia-vehicle-tents

Supporting Sponsor
Can you tell me more about your tents...I like the price but didn't see much of the materials used for it. Does it also have an option for a changing room to be attached?
Thanks,
Dwight

The Mt. Bachelor is poly-cotton with a pvc coating
The Mt. Shasta is rip stop with a polyurethane coating
Both are water proof the cover is water tight and water proof
UV and mold res protection.
There are changing rooms for both
We have awnings and mesquito mesh
Bed rail systems for all Trucks
www.cascadiatents.com or "Like" us on Facebook for a entry to win a RTT (Mt. Bachelor) on us. Thanks Bobby
CVT/Cascadia Vehicle Tents

Mike S

Sponsor - AutoHomeUSA
Call Gary at Mudrak Custome Cruisers in Sonoma. I am sure that he can fix you up. Or call Redeem at Teton Adventure Gear in Jackson Hole, WY. He also rents tents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner