Roof Top Tent

taoseno

Observer
I have a used roof top tent for sale for $550. This is a great tent that I am not using enough. Pickup only in Taos, NM........

taoseno

Observer
I bought from a company called tentsontop.com who are now out of business. Purchased 5 years ago. Very similar construction to Hannibal, etc..... Very good quality. Pick up only.

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
taoseno said:
I bought from a company called tentsontop.com who are now out of business. Purchased 5 years ago. Very similar construction to Hannibal, etc..... Very good quality. Pick up only.

This is like a bad game of charades......:sport_box

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
taoseno, Please see the classified forum rules....these rules are in place to increase the chances of your sale, and inform ExPo members of the what you are selling. Please add as much detail as you can on your RTT to inform potential buyers, think of it like eBay, you want to include as much info to inform the buyer prior to posting it up.

Also I see that you are new to the forum, so please feel welcome and introduce yourself in our fireside chat forum.

expeditionswest said:
Here are the rules for posting something for sale on Expedition Portal

1. Must be expedition related, or equipment used in support of an expedition or adventure. For example, the advertising on land for sale would not be appropriate, but a kayak would be.
2. Must include the physical location of the item, i.e- Prescott, Arizona, USA
3. Must include a complete description of the item, including the asking price
4. Must include any known defects or concerns on the items (this is a critical point, as you are selling an item to someone who will likely use it in a remote location, and their safety may depend on it)
5. Negotiations and personal information should be exchanged via email or PM, not in the thread.
6. Please remove the update the thread after it has sold so the moderator can remove it.

Thanks,

snipecatcher

Adventurer
I figure it will cost me about that much in gas money to drive to pick it up, so if you give it to me free, I can be there next week. :)

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
taoseno said:
Size is big enough for two people and a dog......................

Todd

now would that be a rat terrier(small dog) or a Bull Mastiff(BIG dog) :Wow1:

I've had root canals that were easier.......:confused:

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Someone want to remove this???

The owner is obiously too busy and not interested in being involved in our community.

JChatary

Outdoor Daydreamer
FourByLand said:
Someone want to remove this???

The owner is obiously too busy and not interested in being involved in our community.

At only 3 posts....they're not interested in the community if they're already posting stuff for sale....they're interested in the $$$.

I left a PM for the seller. I am heading out to CO by way of NM in about 10 days and was interested in the roof top tent. His post was "pick up only"...... Maybe he sold it locally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach