SAS Toyota Double Cab, supercharged

SCox

100_0153.jpg

Located in Va, price 18k
I know this is a little extreme for some but I thought I would post it here as well as Pirate, TTORA and Yota Tech. I am not a scammer, just don't come here often. You can look at my post counts on the other forums. I didn't just show up:)

At this point I am not sure if I really want to do this, but here goes. I have found another hobby for the time being and selling this would allow another toy purchase...... I am just feeling this out at this point to see if there is any interest at the price point I need. I am firm on it, and don't by any means need to sell it. It is a toy that sits in my shop that I jump in when I feel the urge:D Don't ask about trades, unless you have a 2008 or newer Yamaha Jet boat (You see where I am going with this) 18k is what I want. I will get some more recent pictures in the next few days. 62k on truck at this point, odo shows 80, but I have paperwork to show swap of clusters.

-It now rides on 37"x12.5x17 Goodyear Mtr Kevlar mounted on Mt classic 2 wheels for dd purposes. 2400 miles on them.

-Stereo

-, 7" jvc double din tv, built in radar detecor ($700 unit) cb, 7" sony filp down with built in dvd for rear seats, ir headphones. 2 sets of components up front, one set in kicks so when tube doors are on you still have great sound, solobaric 10" box removable behind drivers seat, 4 channel amp, 2 channel amp, entire inside dynamated with layer of regular then acoustic foam, autostart,

This a list of the extras that come with the truck:

-36x13.5x15 bias ply iroks with 90% tread on steel beedlocks (they leak 0 air)kept inside their entire life except when on truck for serious runs.
-Spare 1999 extra cab tacoma (wrecked pretty bad, lots of good parts) with a running v6, auto trans, t case etc with good title.
-Spare v6 auto trans and t case,
-spare 4cyl trans and t case,
-spare extra cab and truggy frame, stripped of suspension motor etc, cab in excellent shape
-Spare oem toyota e locker axle (out of 2004).
-hydro steering kit not installed
-light weight aluminum cs pully from urd, spendy.... not installed yet
-all the tuning software, and innovative lm2 wideband 02 sensor. I will go through all the tuning with whoever buys it (if i sell it.....) I have 50-60 hours with my laptop playing with the tune to get closed loop/open loop transitions clean, and making it run like it came from the factory, and it does.

How it drives

-like a sas truck, takes a little getting used to, little more input than a ifs rig. But believe me when I tell you this truck is happy as hell at 75 on the highway. I will take you for a test drive to prove it. The supercharger is tuned to perfection (thanks Gadget) and is great for power. It pulls the 37s easily, up grades whatever. Me, my wife and son used this rig to go to the outer banks 4 years in a row with a 2006 Yamaha fxho jetski in tow (huge jet ski) with the bed packed to the gills.... Zero problems, except so many freaking questions about it!!!!

Off road

-not a hard core crawler, not what I built if for. It is extreemly capable, but can be driven anywhere safely, including the family vacation if you want to spend the gas money!!!!

MPG

-13-15 consistently (16-17 hwy), not the best, but its a supercharged truck pulling big tires and a lot of steel.

older pic with older wheels and paint job, no fender protection.
100_0452.jpg

Here is one picture, from crozet va.
100_0118-1.jpg

Here is another pic
P4202141.jpg

Build thread
http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22521&highlight=double+cab+sas

I'll do my best to get more pics by the end of the week
email me at scox320@gmail.com for quickest response with any questions

It is for sale locally, and one friend has been bugging me to sell it for years, so their is a chance it may have a new home this weekend! I still cant believe I am contemplating doing this.....

-Looked through my build thread, forgot a few things. It has marlin's dual case set up, and I switched out the 4cyl t case with the v6 tcase. Front and rear are ARB equipped with ARB's compressor and switches. I still have the stock front seats but these are what is in it now. I modified a set of stock rails to fit them so they work perfectly, very comfy, even for fluffy folk...
31a89700.jpg

000_0053.jpg

It also has full chromo axles in the front (dana 44 wide track)
Gears, 4.88 rear, 4.89 in front due to dana axle, no problems at all running in 4wd on the road. Window tint is 35 in front, 15 rear. Has trailer hitch, kinda high, but works with a drop hitch. I also have a synthetic winch line new in the box. I also have all the stock parts from the supercharger installation.

-While on the super charger, this is what I installed with it when I put it on.
http://www.urdusa.com/Fuel-Upgrades...for-TRD-5VZ-FE-Supercharger/product_info.html It also has the supergrip under drive pully. Chargher was put on at 40k, so 20k or so on it. I have the innovative motorsports lm1 with the o2 sensor mounted in a bung vertical, just upstream of the first cat for tuning, thats included as well. http://www.titanmotorsports.com/lmdiairame.html?gclid=CNinyZzJ16oCFQHf4Aodsj-08g I also have the obd software that allows access the afr, timing, boost etc through the obd port into the laptop for tuning purposes.

Oh yeah, sway bar can be disconnected for off road.

I'll think of more later...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gotfuzz