Snowpeak chairs

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Well I've searched but can't find anyone who has any in stock. So who has them in stock for a reasonable price. Was thinking this would be a wonderful Christmas gift for my lovely wife.

Aaron

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
I couldn't find a local retailer for the SP's, so went with the Kermits. I finally got to sit on one that Sinuhe has and it is pure love! I'd give the SP's a more comfortable rating than the Kermits by far. The two downsides are it doesn't pack down that small and what was SP thinking putting WHITE canvas on a camping chair?

roberto

Adventurer
I think I bought mine from snow peak, I will say however that I absolutely love mine, I also bought a Kermit chair but though it is built great I love my SP chair. I am actually thinking of getting the lowback SP chair next.

R

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Yea thats where I started but if you select quantity then options you have your choice of red or green, well funny enough the bamboo chair is neither Christmas color. Something on their site is funky.

Aaron

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
They don't carry the Bamboo chair anymore, nor the table and probably not the folding chairs either. (I couldn't resist I had to call).

Aaron

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
Thinking about Santa bringing my wife some Snowpeak chairs for Christmas :) though my ipod died in the last 2 weeks, I then fell on my digital camera and broke it, my front wheel on my mountain bike is acting funky, expenses expenses.

Aaron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy