SoCal 2022 Toyota Tundra / AluCabin Build - $89,500 OBO

overland_dad

Happy Summer, all!

Up for grabs is my well-built 2022 Tundra AluCabin. My family and I have cherished this truck for over two years. Originally perfect for our family of five, including our little one, we've now outgrown it and our needs have changed.

Virtually no expenses were spared on this build. Equipped with an Alu-Cab and numerous high-end modifications, this truck stands out as one of the best builds among 3rd gen Tundras (I’m biased, I know...).

This morning, I snapped some photos to showcase its current condition. While it has been lovingly used for its intended purpose and shows signs of use, the truck remains in very good shape. Minor exterior cosmetic imperfections are present, but nothing out of the ordinary for an overland build. The interior is in excellent condition, thanks to a ceramic coating applied to the leather from day one. Overall, the truck has been meticulously maintained and cared for.

I’m asking $89,500 OBO. This price reflects the extensive investment, highlighted in the linked spec sheet below, in building a high-quality, comfortable overland vehicle. The current mileage is 19,951.

Serious inquiries only. Please contact me directly via DM if you are interested and ready to own a vehicle TODAY that is 100% adventure-ready!

Complete Build Information: For a detailed look at the complete specifications and customizations, please view this full spec sheet. Photos of the Tundra can be found in this photo gallery.

Cheers!

Attachments

• DSC00991.jpg
    DSC00991.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 5,377
Last edited:

jaywo

Good luck with sale. I already have a truck and build going so not interested but if you don’t mind sharing, with your family growing what’s the next rig?

overland_dad

Good luck with sale. I already have a truck and build going so not interested but if you don’t mind sharing, with your family growing what’s the next rig?
Thanks!

We’re moving to a big SUV with a camping tailer. I love the truck for so many reasons, but it has been increasingly difficult for us to travel with our three kids and two dogs. It works, but it’s tough. Cheers!

overland_dad

Tuesday Bump - Significant price drop bump. $99,500 OBO. I found my next vehicle I want to buy but this has to go before I pull the trigger on that rig!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp