SOLD 2017 Conqueror UEV 310 SOLD

TG Smith

2017 UEV 310 "Lightning" For Sale: $15,000 *This unit was a floor model for a seller and has seen little use. Purchased in 2021 and not used for an overnight since purchase. ALWAYS GARAGED.

DETAILS: This unit but with the tent shown in the photos: https://www.conqueroraustralia.com.au/uev-310-lightning/
- 550 KG (1,212.54 lbs...give or take an ounce ?)
- 90 L (28 Gal) water capacity. I installed a Dometic Water Pump with Blue Sea Fuse Block (Spaces available), power cut off and a redundant Switch (see photos)
- Battery Management System (200 Amp Lead Acid Battery...it's ok, but if I was keeping the trailer I would replace it & upgrade)
- Removable Jockey Wheel
- 1.4 Ton Independent Suspension
- Spare Wheel (with Anodized BBQ Grill)
- 2 New Jerry Canys
- 4 Wolf Pack Boxes (located in Slide out storage frame)
- Comes with Conqueror Bedding (New, never used.)
- Nose Box Storage
- Tent with Annex and Awning (King size plus a few inches fold out and in full disclosure I never set up the awning but have everything I was given by seller)
- SnoMaster Traveler Series Stainless Steel Fridge/Freezer w/ Insulated Cover & Controller (hand held, rechargeable and solar recharge) Here: https://www.snomasterusa.com/product/classic-series-tr82d-stainless-steel-acdc-fridgefreezer/
- FlexoPower Energy Solutions Solar Panels (2). (Needs Anderson Cable to connect to battery.) Here: (Panels in Black) https://flexopower.co.za/collection.../namib-150-foldable-solar-panel-by-flexopower
image1.jpeg

OTHER:

- Unit was a Floor Model for a seller in CO, it is a 2017. Importer got sideways with Conquerer and stopped importing so Seller lost his ability to source trailers. This trailer has 4 nights of use (reported from seller to me at purchase in 2021). I took it out for two day outings but I am going to an RTU to shrink my footprint as I typically travel solo with my Labrador.
- I went through the unit top to bottom and made a few additions such as the Water Pump, new water lines and a few other conveniences.
- *I now live in KS (from CO) and don't have to register the trailer as it weighs less than 1,500 lbs...so I will transfer the title, which I have in hand, from the seller to me, to you.
-***Photo of trailer with tent deployed is not my unit...my Jeep is getting work done to it and due the angle of my driveway I could not bring it out to deploy the tent. I assure you, it is in basically new condition and still smells new.
- If you are interested, please reach out here or at Three OH Three, Nine Nine Five, Eight 9 Ten with a text. I can send more photos and am happy to get on a FaceTime call and let you see it live. I will get my Jeep back in about 2 weeks. If you want it sooner, you'll need to come and get it...I'm willing to deliver 3.5 hours one way.
- Payment: If you would like to purchase, Funds can be via Wire or Cashier's Check. I am a reputable, honest person and you will be also. I am happy to FaceTime and provide whatever you request (within reason) to show you the unit.
- Want more photos??? Ask.

FAQ's:

- Why amI selling it? I purchased the unit for longer trips. My work schedule currently does not allow me the longer trips and this practically new 2017 trailer is sitting in my garage. I am switching to an RTT which will better suit my shorter trips.
- Any issue with it? None that I am aware of...I went through it top to bottom and got it ready to go...only to have it sit in my garage. Please, buy it and use the heck out of it!!!
-
Is price negotiable? Hmmm....you make it easy for me (you come get it or meet me close) and I'm reasonable...but low ball offers are not reasonable.

Attachments

• 7be14e332e5d5baa55e45b5a4f70b857-1156754924.jpg
    7be14e332e5d5baa55e45b5a4f70b857-1156754924.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 201
  • IMG_7579.JPG
    IMG_7579.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 197
  • IMG_7577.JPG
    IMG_7577.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 191
  • IMG_7580.JPG
    IMG_7580.JPG