SOLD!: 2017 RAM 3500 w/ Limited Edition Woolrich Grandby Flatbed Four Wheel Camper. Perfect for the apocalypse and/or social distancing!

jpenn

Limited edition Woolrich Granby Flatbed Four Wheel Camper (number 15 of only 100 made) with Norweld tray on a 2017 RAM 3500 with upgrades for sale for $85,000 located in Joshua Tree.

We were asking $95,000 and had hoped to bring this to Overland Expo but with all that's happening, things are unsure so we've dropped the price in hopes of making a quick sale... so your gain! This rig is truly beautiful.

This camper is amazing, we lived in it for almost a year and drove across the country on a once in a lifetime family adventure. We’ve decided to put down roots in Joshua Tree and are now selling our beloved rig. This rig can take you anywhere you want to go, in style and comfort. It’s off grid capacities are awesome.

Camper info: ● Built by Mainline Overland. ● Sleep 3 – 4 adults (or 2 adults and 2 kids) in comfort using a king sized cabover bed and a couch/bed conversion. ● All Aluminum “Flex-Frame” ● Mechanical Camper Jacks (4 corner) ● Aluminum Jack Brackets ● Compressor 130 Liter Refrigerator/Freezer (AC/DC) (Fleet Model will have the 85 Liter Refrigerator/Freezer) ● Forced Air Furnace w/ Thermostat ● Flush Mount Glass Top Appliances ● DSI 6 Gallon Hot Water Heater ● Hot Water Inside Shower & Outside Shower ● Power Roof Vent Fan w/ Thermostat (over bed) ● Power Roof Vent Fan w/ Thermostat (over kitchen) ● Yakima “Tracks Only” Installed on Roof ● 160 Watt Roof Mounted Solar Panel w/ Upgraded Controller ● LED Rear Flood Lights ● LED Exterior Lighting Package ● 2 (two) 6 Volt Deep Cycle Batteries w/ Battery Separator Thermal Pack ● Cabover Bed w/ Mattress & King Slide-out Custom Woolrich Interior Package ● Front Dinette Seating w/ Swivel Table ● Deluxe Woolrich Fabric Cushions & Blanket Privacy Curtains ● Screen Door ● 120V Electrical System ● 30 Amp Power Converter w/ IQ4 Smart Charger LED Interior Lights ● LED Outside Porch Light ● 2 (two) 10 lb. Propane Tanks ● Fire Extinguisher ● 20 Gallon Fresh Water Tank plus another 12 gallons in Norweld tray ● Safety Exit ● Insulated Side Walls & Roof ● Rugged Vinyl Side Liner ● Aluminum Exterior Sides and One Piece Roof Gas Strut Roof List Assists (exterior) ● Built-in Cassette Toilet ● Rear Wall Steps (better access to the roof ● Accordion metal steps with optional handle ● Back up camera

Special additions made to the rig: ● on-board ARB Air Compressor ● Acuva Arrow 5 water filter (can make drinking water from almost any source) https://acuvatech.com/ ● Portable solar panel from Overland solar (you will almost never need to plug in) ● Froli system under mattress for more comfort and no mold ● Upgraded mattress from MattressInsider (so comfy!) ● Fan covers allows fan use when raining and keeps light down for sleeping (can be removed but are very useful) ● ARB bumper added to truck ● 4G Data wifi device (boosts data signal) ● Ravelco Anti-Theft Device (makes the rig extreme secure, in 43 years they’ve never had a vehicle stolen)

Norweld tray: Norweld Deluxe Weekender 8ft Tray ● 8ft Tray ● Stainless Steel Hinges ● LED Maxi Lamp Tail Lighting ● Maxi Lamp Led tail lights ● 43L Under-Tray Water Tank ● Under-Tray Rear Storage Drawer ● 2 x Front-Of-Wheel Storage Box ● 1 x Behind-The-Wheel Storage Box ● 1 x Behind-The-Wheel Water Tank

Truck: RAM 3500 Big Horn Crew Cab 4X4 Long Box (Gasoline) ● RAM 3500 SLT CREW CAB 4X4 Exterior Color: Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat Exterior Paint Interior Color: Black / Diesel Gray ● Interior Colors Interior: Premium Cloth Bucket Seats ● Engine: 6.4-Liter Heavy Duty V8 HEMI® with MDS Transmission: 6-Speed Automatic 66RFE Transmission ● 24,700 miles.

Attachments

• a.jpeg
    a.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,735
  • b.jpeg
    b.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,670
  • aircompressor.jpeg
    aircompressor.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,561
  • i.jpeg
    i.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,363
  • h.jpeg
    h.jpeg
    998.5 KB · Views: 1,306
  • g.jpeg
    g.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,324
  • e.jpeg
    e.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,301
  • c.jpeg
    c.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,234

jpenn

Inside of the truck as requested. The sun wasn't cooperating but I can take new ones tomorrow.

Attachments

• truckinside3.jpeg
    truckinside3.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 415
  • truckinside2.jpeg
    truckinside2.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 410
  • truckinside1.jpeg
    truckinside1.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 404
  • truckinside.jpeg
    truckinside.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 395
what kind of mpg do you get with that load please and what is the gvw also is the vehicle covered by warranty still? thanks

E

eugarps

Does anyone know if a grey water tank can be fitted to the NorWeld tray and the plumbed to the inside shower and sink?

Does anyone know if a grey water tank can be fitted to the NorWeld tray and the plumbed to the inside shower and sink?
I know people have semi permanently attached a hose to the outside of the camper that feeds into a tank thats part of the tray, I have not seen anyone plumb through the bottom of the camper yet.

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator

I believe this was an option. MAK and Owen from @Bound.for.Nowhere have a Hawk on a Norweld and have talked about it in one of their videos. They have the grey tank in the tray and opted NOT to do hard plumbing (they have a hose). They've specifically mentioned that they wish they had gone with the fully-plumbed option.

E

eugarps

Thanks, Herbie and jpmatchbox. It seems odd MAK and Owen went with an inside shower but poop al fresco. Different needs. At 76, I prefer everything to be inside. LOL

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

jpenn

what kind of mpg do you get with that load please and what is the gvw also is the vehicle covered by warranty still? thanks

Average 10 mpg.
I will look for the gvw and get back to you.
I'm not sure about the warranty, I will get back to you about that as well.

jpenn

I believe this was an option. MAK and Owen from @Bound.for.Nowhere have a Hawk on a Norweld and have talked about it in one of their videos. They have the grey tank in the tray and opted NOT to do hard plumbing (they have a hose). They've specifically mentioned that they wish they had gone with the fully-plumbed option.

Yes, ours is fully plumbed into a compartment on our tray.

jpenn

I know people have semi permanently attached a hose to the outside of the camper that feeds into a tank thats part of the tray, I have not seen anyone plumb through the bottom of the camper yet.

Ours is plumbed to a compartment in the tray. It works very well.

E

eugarps

Perfect! Now to sell my house and buy it and a condo!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal