*SOLD* - 2018 Ford F150 XLT 4x4 - Heavy Duty Payload Package

RFC

*SOLD - Pending Payment* We're selling our 2018 Ford F150 XLT 4x4, SuperCrew with the 6.5' bed that is all setup to haul a Four Wheel Camper. The rig is in excellent condition with 32,XXX miles on it currently. We are the original owners and bought this truck specifically to haul our FWC Hawk (which it does like it's not even there). Unfortunately a change in work situation makes the payments hard to cover, so here it is.

Updated photos
IMG_3019_Web.jpeg

IMG_3020 copy.jpg

IMG_3021 copy.jpg

High Points for Camper Hauling:
  • 3.5 Ecoboost Engine, 10spd automatic - tons of power, averaging ~14MPG loaded with FWC Hawk / all tools, toys and recovery gear
  • Heavy Duty Payload Package (door sticker lists payload at 2473 lbs), thicker frame, upgraded rear axle, upgraded springs front and rear
  • Max Towing Package - auxiliary transmission cooler and engine oil cooler, upgraded front sway bar, integrated trailer brake controller, few other things
  • 3.73 locking rear axle
  • 36 gallon fuel tank (~500 mile range with camper)
  • Bilstein 5100 shocks all around, with front set at 1.75" lift
  • Hellwig Big Wig airbags in the back (14" of travel, work great off road)
  • LT275/70R18 Cooper AT3 XLT tires, E-rated

Other notables:
  • Comes with Ford Protect Premium Care Extended Warranty (6 years, 100k miles bumper to bumper coverage), which is transferable.
  • Always garaged when not in use

Known Issues:
  • A few minor cosmetic blemishes (light pin-striping from backcountry shrubbery that will likely buff out but I haven't tried yet) and one small dent in the front bumper from a sneaky tree stump. Never been wheeled, just blm and forest service roads/track to remote camping/biking spots.

Price: Asking $31,000 for the truck only.

*NOTE: Camper is not for sale, we plan buy to an old cheap truck to haul it with.

More photos + window sticker available here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KYFGJWcSSrlCipMtq7dn1VOHMHxnIInP?usp=sharing

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2874 (1).jpeg
    IMG_2874 (1).jpeg
    219.7 KB · Views: 698
Last edited:

givemethewillys

Jonathan Chouinard
That is the exact truck I wanted. I wish I hadn't just bought a van earlier this week, darn. Good luck with the sale, really nice truck!

phsycle

Adventurer
Nice deal on a VERY hard to find heavy duty payload package. About impossible, as I've tried in the past. PNW vehicle, so no rust. Nicely modded. Should be a very nice truck for someone.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Nice deal on a VERY hard to find heavy duty payload package. About impossible, as I've tried in the past.
PNW vehicle, so no rust. Nicely modded. Should be a very nice truck for someone.

Dang! This is an Absolutely Beautiful Truck. And, it’s Priced really well too.
This is gonna be an absolutely Great Buy for someone wanting a capable camper hauling rig and wanting to avoid new rig depreciation.

And physche, you’re absolutely right about this a rare bird, being the very, very hard to find HD pkg....
And it’s also new enough to have no rust to worry about either, no doubt...

but really dude, ”PNW vehicle, so no rust”?
As Sir Charles would say....Come on, Man!

Yeah, (hee, hee...?) despite the coastal salt air, and the implications of the rainbow and the strange white stuff shown on the mountain top in the OP’s pictures above, you have no rust worries living up in the PNW as it never, ever rains or snows in the ! And absolutely no muddy back roads to explore up there either ?

============================================================================================
In fact, it’s Kinda like magical Camelot up there in the PNW:

Camelot
It's true! It's true! The crown has made it clear.
The climate must be perfect all the year.
A law was made a distant moon ago here:
July and August cannot be too hot.
And there's a legal limit to the snow here
In Camelot.
The winter is forbidden till December
And exits March the second on the dot.
By order, summer lingers through September
In Camelot.
Camelot! Camelot!
I know it sounds a bit bizarre,
But in Camelot, Camelot
That's how conditions are.
The rain may never fall till after sundown.
By eight, the morning fog must disappear.
In short, there's simply not
A more congenial spot
For happily-ever-aftering than here
In Camelot.
Camelot! Camelot!
I know it gives a person pause,
But in Camelot, Camelot
Those are the legal laws.
The snow may never slush upon the hillside.
By nine p.m. the moonlight must appear.
In short, there's simply not
A more congenial spot
For happily-ever-aftering than here
In Camelot.

(sorry, couldn’t resist a little good natured leg pulling)

Sent from my $300 paperweight that occasionally works asa tablet

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77