SOLD - 2018 RAM 2500 Tradesman w/Power Wagon Package

PBM4085

For sale is my 2018 RAM 2500 Tradesman w/Power Wagon Package. This truck is essentially a Power Wagon mechanically (factory lift/diff locks/sway bar disconnect/winch/etc) but with a Tradesman-level interior trim package. RAM seems to make much fewer of these than the actual Power Wagon. When I purchased this truck new, I specifically targeted this option because I didn’t want the Power Wagon badging and decals and didn’t need as many bells and whistles in the interior - I wanted the mechanical functionality but with a more stealth look. From new, I added what I thought were the right upgrades to take the truck to the next level both mechanically and aesthetically without going too crazy. After-market upgrades include:

• Full Thuren Suspension package including 2.5” Kings, all new coils, track back, sway bar, King steering stabilizer. I opted for only ½” of lift in the front coils as I wasn’t looking for more height but better performance over the stock Power Wagon suspension without changing the factory geometry. The result is a dramatic improvement over stock suspension both on and off road and with suspension travel.
  • AEV front and rear bumpers with the factory Power Wagon winch.
  • Snugtop topper with Yakima rack. The Snugtop has most of the upgrades including felt interior and functional windows.
  • RAM side steps.
Otherwise, the truck is stock. Standard 6.4 gasser with no modifications. 38.5k miles. The tires are nearly new Cooper Rugged Treks which I really like. Aggressive tread but good road manners. 285 70 17s, or 33’s which are the factory size for these trucks.

This truck has been very well maintained and never abused. It’s seriously capable but the reality is I have babied it….never any hardcore offroading and it shows mechanically and on the exterior which is in great shape. It was my DD for a few years and was also used for camping/fishing trips and some road trips. It has only towed our tear drop camper so no heavy trailering in its past. Dealer-serviced and I have all maintenance records and copies of invoices from the upgrade list above. Original window sticker as well. One-owner, no accidents, non-smoker, clear title.

I’m selling it because it’s become our third vehicle and I’m not using it as much as I used to now that we have teenagers who travel a lot for sports, etc.

Happy to answer any questions. The truck is located in NW Colorado.

Price: $52,500

Attachments

• RAM1.jpg
    RAM1.jpg
    582.2 KB · Views: 542
  • RAM2.jpg
    RAM2.jpg
    574.5 KB · Views: 544
  • RAM3.jpg
    RAM3.jpg
    682 KB · Views: 509
  • RAM4.jpg
    RAM4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 499
  • RAM5.jpg
    RAM5.jpg
    1,003.5 KB · Views: 467
  • RAM6.jpg
    RAM6.jpg
    907.7 KB · Views: 468
  • RAM7.jpg
    RAM7.jpg
    989.8 KB · Views: 455
  • RAM8.jpg
    RAM8.jpg
    676.3 KB · Views: 451
  • RAM9.jpg
    RAM9.jpg
    599.5 KB · Views: 452
  • RAM10.jpg
    RAM10.jpg
    697.3 KB · Views: 431

ExpoMike

Nice! If I was ordering up a truck, this would be how I would do it. All the good stuff without all the fluff. Love seeing a manual transfer case shifter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazpete