SOLD: Borderland Outpost XT Trailer FS

will0861

This is a 2018 Borderland XT Off-Road trailer. The trailer has never been used off road other than minimal use on a few fire roads. Very minor signs of use. Everything is fully functional, and awesome! This is the larger Outpost trailer that has a larger sleeping area, sliding windows, and roof vent. You can sleep two adults comfortably inside the trailer!

The trailer can sleep two adults inside, with up to 4 additional in the Ruggedized Tepui Autana tent on top, and another 2 or three people can sleep beneath the tent with the included tent annex! There is also a built in awning with extended walls. The trailer also utilizes a Rhino Rack cross bar system should you decide to change tents.

The trailer includes a built in stove, lighting, twin 25 pound propane tanks, electric or gas water heater, and 30 gallon water tank. There is a built in shower, and shower enclosure. in fact, the shower can be used with the annex attached so that you can shower and change in complete privacy, and away from the elements. A built in hose, along with hookups for water and shore power. There are multiple hitch attachments for accessories. The trailer includes a 140 watt solar panel, and built in 200 amp hour AGM battery, and inverter. The battery was just upgraded 6 months ago, so it won’t need replacement for some time.

This is a really great trailer that’s in very good shape. Everything is working properly. There are only very minimal signs of use. Mainly a few scuffs in the powder coat that can be buffed out if desired. It can comfortably cater to most families for multi-week trips. It has water, power, and storage for most any trip. Please ask if you have any questions. Delivery options can be discussed. Trailer is located in Southern California. Trailer is registered in Montana, and title is clean and ready to be transferred to you.

I will discuss reasonable offers. Comparable trailers are selling for between $25k and $35k. Why wait 6 months or a year for a trailer when you can have an awesome one in a few days! If you are interested, please send over a reasonable offer. I understand how these things go, so I don't want to rip anyone off, and would hope to have the same courtesy returned. Thank you for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_0247.JPG
    IMG_0247.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 271
  • IMG_0248.JPG
    IMG_0248.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0249.JPG
    IMG_0249.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 260
  • IMG_0309.jpeg
    IMG_0309.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 269
  • IMG_0246.JPG
    IMG_0246.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 258
  • 197B42D7-4283-41A1-8797-2BCC1D87308C.jpg
    197B42D7-4283-41A1-8797-2BCC1D87308C.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 161
Last edited:

Derekd

Is that a fan on the roof between the tent and the back edge?..I've seen some of these with an AC in that spot. What size inverter? Got a better pic of the interior? What kind of hitch?

will0861

Is that a fan on the roof between the tent and the back edge?..I've seen some of these with an AC in that spot. What size inverter? Got a better pic of the interior? What kind of hitch?

I’m sorry for not including this info.

Yes, that is a powered roof vent. The lid is adjustable. These trailers do have an AC option but this unit does not have AC.

The inverter is a 1000 watt unit.

Ill get more pictures of the inside. But the interior is plain. There are lights, but no accommodations. Which is great because it allows us to transport our food and gear

The hitch is a 2” ball or pintle. It’s reversible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven