SOLD For Sale: Toyota Truck Bed Trailer

jsmarine

Adventurer
SOLD

The bed is in decent condition, a few dings and dents here and there, but overall it is pretty straight and solid. The bed floor had some rust issues but I have patched them and recently put down some plywood in the bed (coated with outdoor polyurethane to protect the wood from the elements). The entire trailer has been coated in Rustoleum (sp?) gloss black paint; it’s not the best paint job and does have some runs and drips. The axle is original and is in good condition with fresh gear oil in it. The tires are good, 31” BFG all terrains with about 75% tread left on 15x7 rims. I have a build thread here if you would like to see pictures: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50754

The bed is from a 70's model Toyota pickup, and measures 7' x 5'

T3.jpg

T4.jpg

T1.jpg

T5.jpg

Last edited:

jsmarine

Adventurer
I know I know, but your not one to talk LaOutbackTrail! Whats that old saying, the pot calling the kettle..... :sombrero:

85K54WC

Nice Trailer

Always thought this would be a good idea, I boondock camp for long periods, fuel is a problem so would like the ability to haul extra fuel in a factory tank in trailer. I live in S.W. Missouri or would consider making an offer.

jsmarine

Adventurer
Always thought this would be a good idea, I boondock camp for long periods, fuel is a problem so would like the ability to haul extra fuel in a factory tank in trailer. I live in S.W. Missouri or would consider making an offer.

Unfortunately the original fuel tank was rusted out and not usable.

And I am open to all offers, and if you would like more pictures let me know, and/or if you want pictures of anything specific as well I would be happy to take them.

jsmarine

Adventurer
$51!

what kind of wiring is on it? flat plug or 6/7pin? also, what are the exact dimensions of the bed? i have a scheme in mind that involves a pickup bed trailer and wildernest...

The trailer is a 4 wire flat plug, Im at work right now but I can measure the bed tonight for you.

Strizzo

Explorer
thanks, i'd hope its a standard 6ft x 5ft or whatever most compact trucks are, but not sure if there was a standard size on that age of trucks.

jsmarine

Adventurer
thanks, i'd hope its a standard 6ft x 5ft or whatever most compact trucks are, but not sure if there was a standard size on that age of trucks.

Yes it is roughly 6'x5', but I can measure tonight as I think I remember it being longer than 6'

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kabobkabobkabob