SOLD FS: Base Camp Aqua Cube portable hot water system

Tiger Overland

Observer
SOLD

For Sale is a like new Base Camp Aqua Cube by Mr. Heater

I am selling my like new Base Camp Aqua Cube portable hot water system. This unit was used for one week while we camped in Glacier NP, and it performed flawlessly. The reason I am selling is that I upgraded my camper to a teardrop which has a built in water heater, so I no longer need this. I purchased the unit new, and only used it during our week in Glacier.

The unit runs off propane (1 lb. bottles connect directly to the unit, or use an adapter hose to connect to a large propane cylinder), and has it's own water pump - drop the pump in a jerry can full of water and start pumping hot water. The unit has a shower hose with spray head, as well as a tap/spout for dispensing hot water for dishes, hand washing, or a cup of tea. The unit has 3 power options: a 12 volt cord to plug into your car/camper, an integrated battery that can run the unit for up to 40 minutes on a single charge or a 110 volt plug which doubles as the battery charger. Everything pictured is included.

Price: $250. SOLD

IMG_0096.jpg
IMG_0094.jpg
IMG_0095.jpg

Here is the description from the Mr. Heater site:

This 18,000 BTU liquid propane hot water generator raises source water temperature up to 45 degrees F and is the most advanced in the world today. This great new product is both digital and cordless, allowing you to enjoy a hot shower even in the most remote places. The internal battery will power through 8 five minute showers and the unit can be hooked up to AC or DC power as well with included cables. A 1 lb disposable cylinder connects directly to the included pre-calibrated regulator to deliver over 60 minutes of hot water on high. The included pump delivers .8 gallons per minute, ensuring that your shower is as good when roughing it as it is at home. Integrated safety features, like the over temp cut-off and flow detector, allow you to turn the burner on and off from the shower head and protects you from scalding water. Monitor the water output temperature and the battery level from the water resistant, digital display and transport your unit with the included carry bag.
18,000 BTU per hour
Flow rate - .66 - 1.18 gallons per minute
For use with propane gas
Water can be increased by up to 45 degrees F above source water temperature
Built in rechargeable battery powers LCD display and pump for 40 minutes of run time
Complete kit includes - shower head and pump assembly, AC and DC adaptors, and carry bag
Dual outlets - adjustable on and off shower and tap outlets

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven