***SOLD!!!*** RARE!! - 2023 BRAND NEW SUPERTRAMP CAMPER FOR SALE- PNW

IMG_2864.jpeg
***SOLD***
Selling my brand new Supertramp Camper. I love it so damn much but my circumstances have changed drastically in my personal life very recently, unforeseen, and it’s the only reason for having to sell it.
I’ve only gotten to use it on three individual weekend trips, and it still smells and looks and operates brand spankin’ new.

Everything is in perfect working order! Zero issues!
Perfect brand new condition-Zero scratches, dents, marks, stains, spills of any kind!
I have ALL appliance & operating manuals and Supertramp camper user manual.
Supertramp’s customer service & support is INCREDIBLE!!

I purchased a lovely 3” memory foam mattress topper to add cushioning to the already 3” mattress bed which I will include without adding to the price. It sleeps SO comfortably!

The interior colors are- Moraine & Crevasse

The exterior wrap was an add on and is the 3M Vinyl Wrap in Echo Shadow which is 👌🏻

My upgrades/add on package is as follows-

Upgraded lithium batteries
Side window
Rear door window
3M Vinyl exterior wrap
23 Zero Outdoor shower
23 Zero exterior awning
Truma combo eco plus
1500 W AC inverter
Lagun Table
Molle panels, side wall and rear.
Interior L tracks for future storage options
Rig’d Hitch
Exterior side wall L tracks for awnings, shower enclosure etc.

I have another video of it close up when I was at Supertramp for the install which I’d be happy to send over, just reach out.

I’m just outside of the Seattle area, (Bothell)

I would require purchaser to come pick up, help with uninstall and do install etc. (I may possibly have some people that could maybe help with that over in Bellevue)

IMG_9294.jpeg
IMG_9293.jpeg
IMG_9292.jpeg
IMG_9186.png
EA0518B1-EE00-4C83-A022-2E4E7EE36C37.jpeg
IMG_2114.jpeg
IMG_6131.jpeg
IMG_8948.jpeg
IMG_2736.jpeg

Article- by Motor Trend-
Supertramp Campers: Flagship LT
“That's Golden, Colorado-based Supertramp Campers, not Supertramp the rock band. The company calls its 1,250-pound Flagship LT a "sweet-ass home base" that's "sexy," and we don't disagree. It's not your grandma's traditional slide-in truck camper; it's modern, made for today's overlander or adventurer. Electric linear actuators lift the roof open in only 10 seconds, revealing the pop-top's three-layer insulated fabric with four large windows. The camper's monocoque fiberglass composite structure (with a 100- percent recycled PET foam core) won't rot or deteriorate over time. Reserve one ($100) for your full-size truck.

YOU MEAN IT’S ALREADY SET UP?!
No latches, bungees, or weird yoga moves. Electric linear actuators do the heavy lifting with the push of a button in ONLY 10 seconds.”

Paid $71,756.00 in June 2023

Asking $66,756.00 OBO

Happy to send more videos if interested.

Seattle area.
Please email for inquiries-
loving3angels@gmail.com

Last edited:

SimplyAnAdventure

Free bump and glad to see this posted on here. I heard it was up on FB but not having that I couldn’t see it. Mine will be done in 40 days so it’s not for me but anyone who looks these campers are AMAZING!!! GLWS

~SAA

@Ryan Matthes

Last edited:

kevinbbb

Glad your camper found a new home.

New listing for my supertramp camper over here:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy