SOLD* Smittybilt Overlander Roof Top Tent $600 OBO - *PRICE DROP* - Central Florida

CurtStyler

Observer
SOLD

Hey everyone, so I'm selling my RTT. I love the tent, but I finally got some good MPG tests in and I'm going to go another route for my camp set up. I bought an Outback for the great milage, but the tent pulls the milage down too much on the highway (where I do most of my driving).

The tent has been used about 10 times since January. It still looks like new. This compares to the Kukenam Sky from Tepui or the Mt. Shasta from CVT. The Overlander Tent is 56 inches wide and has large mesh panels in the roof that can be opened for airflow or if you want to see the sky while you sleep.

I made a walkthrough video a few months ago to answer some of the questions I had about the tent. I have been impressed with the qualit of the tent, despite it not being one of the more popular manufacturers. The Smittybilt feels solid and holds my 235 lbs behind just fine.

I'm asking $600. It's available for pickup north of Tampa or I can deliver if you are in Central Florida.

Will consider trade for small Oz-Tent or Turbo-Tent + Cash.

Dixie County FL by Curt Styler, on Flickr

Smittybilt Overlander Tent by Curt Styler, on Flickr

Smittybilt Overlander by Curt Styler, on Flickr

Camping in Ocala by Curt Styler, on Flickr

Last edited:

CurtStyler

Observer
Bump for price drop.

Also I will be out of town from Wednesday, May 18 through June 1st. If someone in Nashville or Chicago wants it you have until Tuesday night or I will not be bringing it north with me.

CurtStyler

Observer
*BUMP*
I put selling this on the back burner for a few months while I was traveling. I'm back now and need this gone, it's taking up valuable garage space at the moment. Tent has only been used a few times and is still in "Like New" condition. $600 OBO

ki4iwd

Adventurer
*BUMP*
I put selling this on the back burner for a few months while I was traveling. I'm back now and need this gone, it's taking up valuable garage space at the moment. Tent has only been used a few times and is still in "Like New" condition. $600 OBO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilgirl